Skip navigation
Jon 123456
Currently Being Moderated

New to PhotoShop cs6 / Tutorial Downloading Trial Version

Jul 10, 2012 5:30 PM

hello

I am simply trying to download and install Photoshop cs6 trial version.  I can somewhat plainly see that here are tutorials on the web regarding this.  Looking at them  while being many.  But as a new comer to adobe I am hesitant in choosing a tutorial for downloading and installing the program.  I am intertested in finding the closes tutorial that will fit my needs so not to run into any problems  while attempting the download & Installation.   My computer is  hp windows 7.  Home Premiun.  AMD Phenon (tm) 2 x 4 with a 840 T Processor 2.90 GHZ.  6 GB of Ram Services Pack 1.  Using Internet Explorer 9.  Also using the default  Zip utilties functions that came with the computer. 

If anyone one can point out a closes step by step tutorial regarding the download it would help me a great deal for any future indevers with Photoshop.     Thank you Jon. 

Replies
  • Noel Carboni
    23,514 posts
    Dec 23, 2006
    Jul 10, 2012 5:41 PM   in reply to Jon 123456

It is supposed to run itself, without the application of rocket science.

Really, just go through the steps as Adobe presents them.  If anything unexpected happens, post here.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=photoshop&loc=en_u s

-Noel

|
    Mark as:
  • Noel Carboni
    23,514 posts
    Dec 23, 2006
    Jul 10, 2012 8:12 PM   in reply to Jon 123456

I don't know what's going on for you, but the page I linked to is only about Photoshop CS6.  This is all I see there:

CS6Download.jpg

I see the word "crack" in your response...  That implies you're trying to do something illegal.  Understand that no one here is going to help you install Photoshop illegally.  You need to stop doing that immediately!

-Noel

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points