I own the Master Collection. My CS6 upgrade will cost $600. So I don't feel like paying $300 a year for Adobe Story. I went to log in to Story Free, and everything I have written is gone. I have seen other discussions, and emailed the team members in question and I have gotten no response.
So please help me restore my scripts, and please take anothe look at your price point!
You do not have to pay $300 a year. You only have to pay $180 for the yearly subscription
Can you provide a little more information about the lost data:
1. Were you working online in Story free when you created these documents?
2. What is your adobe id? (email to adbestry at adobe dot com)
3. What happens when you log in to Story at http://story.adobe.com/ . Do you see an error message, do you see any projects?
Thank you for your response!
$25/month x 12 months = $300. I am not a full-time writer, but I do need to write. Even $180 per year is a little on the expensive side especially for someone like myself who is a Master Collection user.
1. I was working in the beta, both online and with the desktop app.
2. Adobe ID emailed!
3. When I log in, all I see is Palladin, the demo files.
Nothing's going on. We are working off the forum with just one user right now. Can you propose a time that works for you on Monday morning PST?
In the meantime, please tell us if you ever synced your data from your computer to the cloud when you were using the desktop app?
Europe, Middle East and Africa