Skip navigation
lucacosta
Currently Being Moderated

Errore modifica bitmap photoshop

Jul 15, 2012 2:58 PM

Tags: #photoshop #flash #bitmap

Buongiorno.

uso flash cs 5.5 su mac osx (10.6.8)

a volte uso la nuova funzione "modifica" nel pannello proprietà quando hai selezionato una bitmap.

Si apre photoshop, faccio la modifica e poi salvo.

Quando torno in flash la mia bitmap è stata modificata ma stranamente ha le dimensioni doppie  (o più) di prima...
qualcuno sà questo bug a cosa è dovuto?
allego immagini per chiarezza

grazie

prima.pngdopo.png

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 17, 2012 8:00 AM   in reply to lucacosta

Hi ,

The reason for this is that when using Photoshop to edit the image , the DPI of the image is set to something other than 72dpi.

You can try this -

1) Put the following code in a new document and check the system's screenDPI :

import flash.system.Capabilities;

trace("Capabilities.screenDPI: "+Capabilities.screenDPI);

2) If say the output is 72 dpi , when you import an image , it appears that Flash resizes it to match what it thinks is the screen resolution and in this case its 72 dpi. So if the image has a bigger resolution  , it will scale it down.

Further ,

Create an image in Photoshop  with a dpi say 300. Create another one with a dpi 72. Import both of these into Flash. The first image will be scaled down but the second image will retain its original size.

The solution is to ensure that the graphic you import(or bring back from Photoshop) is of the resolution 72 dpi.

You can use an image editor such as IrfanView to check or change the DPI settings of the image you are using.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks and regards,

Sudeshna Sarkar

Adobe Flash Professional Team.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 17, 2012 8:12 PM   in reply to lucacosta

Hi ,

I tried out the scenario with a simple shape(converted to a bitmap object) and edited in Photoshop but wasn't able to repro the issue on my system.

Will it be possible for you to share the fla where this issue is happening? Or , can you let me know what kind of object you are trying to convert into bitmap.

This will help me to investigate the issue better.

Thanks and regards,

Sudeshna Sarkar

Adobe Flash Professional Team.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points