Skip navigation
John@Feeney
Currently Being Moderated

How can I centrally manage Creative Cloud licenses

Jul 17, 2012 4:30 PM

I am the IT manager at my company and the desire is for me to centrally manage the Creative Cloud licenses that will be used by other users.  How can this be accomplished?

Thanks.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 17, 2012 4:49 PM   in reply to John@Feeney

Hi John,

Just thought I'd share this information about Adobe Team Memberships, taken from the FAQ.

"Creative Cloud Team memberships will become available later in 2012 through Adobe's network of corporate resellers. Exact details on Creative Cloud Team are still being defined but will include greater online storage capacity, collaboration tools, and license management and deployment capabilities. Creative Cloud Team is expected to cost US$840 per seat based on a 12-month term membership (equates to US$69.99 a month).

Volume licensing customers who are interested in Creative Cloud Team but would like to access some of the benefits of Creative Cloud today, including CS6, may consider our Creative Cloud Team Ready offer. This offering through Adobe's Transactional Licensing Program (TLP) is based on a one-year term agreement and is available for purchase through any Adobe corporate resellers. Creative Cloud Team Ready gives you immediate access to Creative Suite 6 Master Collection via electronic download and ongoing value over time, including access to new Adobe tools, services, and applications as they become available. Customers who choose this option will automatically be transitioned to Creative Cloud Team membership when it is available."

Here is a little bit more information about the Creative Cloud Team Ready offering.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 17, 2012 5:06 PM   in reply to John@Feeney

You may consider looking at Adobe's Volume Licensing benefits.

I hope this helps,

Michael.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points