Skip navigation
juliusgonzalez
Currently Being Moderated

How to fill a form from php variables using sdk in VB?

Jul 17, 2012 10:47 PM

Tags: #web #php #forms #sdk #automate

Hi,

I would like to know how can I pull variables sent from php into my sdk  code for VB? I already pull variables from a SQL database but I need the user Id and the password, and date range In order to select which documents i will be filling with my program. This is what i got so far.

I pull an array from documents that need to be filled by certain user, I pull all the info contained in the database, everything works great if it doesnt find a file on the user pc It looks for the next one. But what I need to do, is some how in the webpage give user id and password parameters to the application i developed and this would be as a PHP Post variable, a friend told me that command lines could be the answer, I have been looking for it but havent found a solution. I share some parts of my coding that will be the most significant parts.

myData.Rows(i).Item is my array generated by my SQL query, but this is hard coded in the app, I want to pull it from the web page as a PHP variable.

5.jpg

.1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 18, 2012 3:03 AM   in reply to juliusgonzalez

I am sorry but I don’t understand the question.

PHP is a server-based language, but Adobe Acrobat can NOT be used on a server.  And since the SDK requires Acrobat, this doesn’t seem to make any sense.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points