i have mapped a symbol on my 3d rectangle but i keep on making changes to my symbol.
so every time i make it into a new symbol and then map it on again.So is there a way to update the symbol
on the mapped 3d box,rather than each time i go to map art,find the side where the symbol is and map it on again and again.
Rather than creating a new symbol, edit the existing one:
1. Double click on a symbol instance on the artboard (not the one mapped to the 3D object) or double click on the symbol in the Symbols panel to enter isolation mode.
2. Select the image of the symbol or the portion you wish to edit.
4. Exit isolation mode.
5. Select 3D object to which symbol is mapped.
6. In Appearance panel click on the 3D effect applied to the object.
7. The 3D Options window will open. Click OK.
Europe, Middle East and Africa