Skip navigation
;oiHQWEF;OIGhqwe;gofihqe
Currently Being Moderated

Premier 10 upload you tube

Jul 25, 2012 8:45 AM

Tags: #premier_10 #youtune_length

It would help me a lot if I knew the max time length I can upload. All I know now is I cannot do a 50 minute. I need to break it up but to what?

Thanks

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 25, 2012 11:43 AM   in reply to ;oiHQWEF;OIGhqwe;gofihqe

What is the max. Duration of your YouTube account?

Are you planning on going directly from PrE to YouTube, or first Exporting/Sharing the Timeline to an AV file, and then manually uploading that to YouTube?

If you are planning on going directly, the max. Duration will be 10 mins., as that WAS the max. Duration from YouTube, when PrE 10 was coded. There are now accounts, that allow longer films to be uploaded, but one cannot do that directly from within PrE - yet.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 25, 2012 4:21 PM   in reply to ;oiHQWEF;OIGhqwe;gofihqe

Don,

I cannot help you, as I only use YouTube very infrequently, and am never uploading anything with much Duration.

I would go to your account, and see which level subscription you have. You might then need to go to the Technical Support section of YouTube to get the Duration for your subscription level.

Until not that long ago, the Duration limit was 10 mins., but if I understand correctly, that has been expanded (but I do not know to what) for certain subscription levels.

The format that you chose, as long as it is supported by YouTube, will not matter, as it is the Duration, that they look at.

Good luck, and when you do find out what the Duration limit is, please update this thread, so that some of us can learn - thanks.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points