Skip navigation
realtorlady66
Currently Being Moderated

Computer crashes!

Jul 25, 2012 10:01 PM

Everytime I try to access the program Adobe Photoshop Elements 6, the computer crashes.  This suddenly started today and I tried uninstalling every new item that was installed these last few days but still having this problem.  I purchased this product as a download.  If I uninstall will I be able to reinstall via my order on your website?  If I do this, will it solve my problem?

Another question: I briefly tried the free trial of Adobe Photoshop Elements 10 to finish my project and did not find that it had the selection tool.  It must be there! Where?

Replies
  • 99jon
    12,810 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Jul 27, 2012 4:48 AM   in reply to realtorlady66

Before uninstalling PSE6 log-in to your Adobe account and check your products to make sure a download is still available. If it is, download the package and then uninstall the program via the control panel. Look for the set-up file after unzipping the download folder, to re-install.

On PSE 10 all the selection tools are in a group of four above the crop tool. It’s possible to right-click on some of them, to reveal all the options nested below each icon.

selection-tools.png

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points