Skip navigation
Archer1000
Currently Being Moderated

Form submission (or response gathering) problems overseas

Jul 30, 2012 12:37 AM

Tags: #acrobat_forms

I developed a fill-able form (imported Word document, massaged in LiveCycle Designer), then opened in Acrobat Pro X, Tools->Distribute->thru Acrobat.com.  This was working fine until I went overseas.  I was able to submit forms using the xxx_distributed.pdf, and see the submitted results using xxx_responses.pdf.

Now, however, while the submit appears to work correctly, ie. it says the form was submitted correctly, and I see the form file on my Acrobat.com account, the xxx_responses.pdf file never shows that there are any submitted responses; pressing "Update" gets no results.

Anyone have any ideas?  I suppose it isn't necessarily connected with being overseas, but that was the timing of the problem.

1) Is there anyway other than via the xxx_responses.pdf file (and/or Tracker) to see if my submissions are actually in the Acrobat.com database?   [ie. to verify that the submit actually worked]

2) I suppose it is possible that my overseas ISP is blocking some port needed by Tracker etc. to query the Acrobat.com database--anyone know what those ports are?

3) Any other things I can check?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points