• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coldfusion Administrator on Amazon EBS volumes

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2012 Jul 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created 3 instances of a Coldfusion 9 Standard Amazon EC2 Win2k8 AMI, each with its own EBS volume.  Let's call them machines A, B & C

When I make a CF Admin update on machine A, all three servers look as if they update simultaneously.

Somehow the other two are pointing to the administrator for machine A even though I am accessing via localhost or the IP address on the desktop of each machine.

I looked at neo-runtime.xml in the CF {root}\lib  and indeed machines B & C are not being updated.

How canI get the CF Administrator to point to the local machine rather than the first AMI from which the rest were created?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There can be any number of possible explanations for the confusion of things.

First, what is the URL you’re using to launch the CF admin (ip/domain and port)? And where are you launching the browser? On the server itself? From your desktop? And if you are specifying no port (which assumes 80), what web server is fronting the CF instances on the servers?

/charlie

/Charlie (troubleshooter, carehart.org)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am launching the admin from the desktop of each Win2k8 machine (IIS 7.5)  like so:  http://[local IP]:80/cifde/administrator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation