Exit

Error occurred, try later

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

see please the foto.

No crash in flash, other tabs with YT are still working fine.

In the selected tab appeared this warning with a black -grey pizelated background screem as in the analogic tv from the past

youtube error? what do you mean? a refrash does resolve the issue.

thanks.untitled2.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

URL?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2012 Aug 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

url

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-IEGDYMNoY&feature=relmfu

I dont wrote the url because this issue happens randomly.

today is ok.

perhaps this happens with more tabs of YT.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To me it appears that YT is issuing that message, not Flash Player.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that, from time to time, this is a problem with Youtube, and does not necessarily indicate that Flash Player is to blame.

This happened to me about a year ago, when I still had my old PC, operating XP.  I watched two videos on the Youtube site, clicked on the third, and got the message.  I then clicked the "Reload" button (I use Firefox) and it ran fine, but I found that I had to reload each video from then on at least once or twice to get it to play.

I knew that I hadn't downloaded any updates for anything, so I did some googling to find out if this ever happened to anyone else.

I did a Google search for:  Youtube "an error occurred, please try again later"

I came up with about 700,000 results.  (I just checked and it now calls up 851,000 results, so the list is growing)  Checking out some of the links, I found that this has been an intermittent though ongoing problem for years, and no single  cause has ever been identified.

Recommended and supposedly verified fixes have included:

Reboot the browser.

Empty the browser cache, including all cookies and history data.

Disable cookies.

Accept all cookies, including third party cookies.

Disable Flash Player's  graphics acceleration.

Enable Flash Player's graphics acceleration.

Disable the browser's  graphics acceleration.

Enable the browser's graphics acceleration.

Disable AdBlock Plus.

Uninstall and reinstall Flash Player.

Do a Comprehensive malware scan.

Upgrade the graphics card driver software.

Of all of these, there was one suggestion that actually worked for me: 

Wait a day or two until YOUTUBE figures out that they screwed up THEIR site and fixes the problem.

So far, KNOCK WOOD, it hasn't happened again, even with all of recent Flash Player and Firefox updates.   I DID fall victim a few months ago to the Firefox crashes caused by Flash Player's protected mode, and the techies on this site were very helpful.  Thankfully, the problem was fixed within a week or so.

OF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 05, 2012 Aug 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I warmly thank you, Pat and Ortho, for the helpful replies.

Yes, it seems to be a YT issue.

(The one and only crash after upgrading: YT via Facebook after moving the pointer before the video was buffered and then moving between the tabs. All we have to wait FF15 for a "correct" and useful crash report for flash, FF14 is unable to handle the report about the flashlugin, only container. Only with YT in Facebook may arise some problems).

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2012 Aug 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crash today!!

Yesterday: 16 Videos each 1-2 hours lenght,

all 16 video for 18 hours active. no problems.

today, ONE video, moving the pointer forward, wahtch the video, clic on another link in youtube onthe SAME tab > crash.

here the log:

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/2ae07095-6b58-415b-84e9-9fc732120819

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/8dec3bb3-a84d-4281-b312-ca8c72120819

Mozilla tells me that this form today is not a crash, but a hang!! wow! now I am happy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 21, 2012 Aug 21, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

11.4 was released today and it contains a number of Firefox/Protected Mode improvements.  I'd like to encourage everyone to give it a try and let us know how it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2012 Sep 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

every day I become this warning (see please foto above).

This happens only if I open tabs with YT, leave them still, and then, after a few hours I start paying a video.

After a few seconds I become this warnining (reproducible! you may need to click afterwards with the pointer).

Solution: reload the TY page. No crash.

I am the only that have this reproducible issue?

thanks

Have I to file a bug?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2012 Sep 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

please help

every day since 3th august I see this message in the YT tabs opened before.

every day

please a suggestion, thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2012 Oct 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With protctedmode=0

I dont have firefox crash on exit (xul.exe crash, noreport in about: crashes).

The error message I post above still remains if I leave a tab with youtube video for 2 hour, after this time, Iclic play, and after a while I become the message Try again. Reload the page: ok.

But this is a message from youtube not from flash.

the point with xul.exe crash on exit (only if flash sadbox is actve) is more important to fix thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2012 Oct 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ProtectedMode=0 turns off the Flash Player sandbox.  Are you seeing this xul.exe crash with Sandboxing off?

Also, we advise strongly against this as this preference will keep sandboxing off in all future versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 16, 2012 Oct 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeromie,

thank you for your reply!

Yes, if sandbox is turned OFF, all is ok, no xul crash on firefox exit!!!!

(It seems that this issue arises with flash 11.4, I become NO crash with 11.3!).

Sad, but the about:crashes is empty when xul crashes, it doesnt help us

if the sandbox is turned ON, wathing the taskmanager after closing firefox I see:

the 2 flashplugin processes disappear

then the firefox.exe remains active and a window from Vista tells me that xul crashed.

I clic OK on this warning (ff stop working...) and the firefox.exe process disappear.

perhaps this is a "silent" crash because if I re-start firefox all is ok: the tabs from the previous session are opened well!!

I guess a "silent" crash withflash 11,4, sandbox on, and if I watched youtube.

(I see similar messages in Mozilla forum).

Re-installing ff (also a new xul.exe was created) did not help.

thanks for helping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

disabling accelerazione

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/f524f3d6-8556-471f-adfb-362212121016

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/f1047ac6-634e-46d6-a801-86b2c2121016

Chris told that starting from firefox 15 the crash report becomes "more readable for adobe", I hope this happens now

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  We're familiar with these signatures, but they're generic and span multiple issues (you can see the open Mozilla bugs in the crash report).

We're not able to reproduce this in the lab.  Once we can reproduce the problem, debugging and fixing it is usually pretty easy.  I'd like to try and build out a replica of your machine here, and see if I can follow the same steps to make the crash happen.  To that end, it would be helpful to collect some additional data.

1.) In firefox, type about:support

Just copy and paste the output into the reply.

2.) In Firefox, type about:plugins

Please copy and paste the output into the reply

3.) Please provide the output of the DirectX Diagnostic Utility

Click Start > type "dxdiag" [enter]

Click Save All Information

Copy the output of the file into the reply, or use Adobe SendNow/DropBox/PasteBin to share the file.

4.) If you can provide an exact URL and step-by-step instructions on repeating the crash (if it's consistent), that would be really helpful.   In particular, it would be interesting to know if you're skipping around in videos a lot, switching between full-screen, what quality level you usually watch videos in (on youtube), etc.   The more details that can help me emulate your behavior, the better.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeromie,

I warmly thank you for your help. Great!

Here the required infos and logs.

4)

my FF session:

4 forums, youtube account with mails, 2 tab facebook (therefore flahsplugin.exe processes do start at FF start!, every day!), mozilla forum, photography blog, english dictionary. this is my default tabs.

(If I use 20 tabs with video youtube after a while I become the symbol " ! " in the window of YTvideo and the plugin descreases his size. ok. this is normal, when the flashplugin is above 1Gb.But I use very occasional 20 YT: also no big problem)

I use 5 or 10 tabs youtube. no problems with flash 11.3 (sandbox ON).

No matter the video URL. "all" urls.

when available I watch 1080p (full screen).

but **usually** I watch them 480p (expanded window [= right botton on the bottom of the video window] AND full screen too). The crash above OR (not and, but OR) the xul.exe crash on ff exit is present since a few week when I am watching 360, 480p!!

=>> A) the crash report above = flash acceleration disabled, sandbox ON.

==>> B) yesterday, after your suggestions, I turned the sandbox again ON and disabled the acceleration (even if I will use acceleration ON > smoother video!!), and I had NO problems with XUL on ff exit!!!!! but I will try better today and tomorrow to establish if disabling acceleration (sandbox on) "resolves definitively" the XUL crash on ff exit (issue started with flash 11.4, about:crash always empty)!

No problems with sandbox OFF.

I use FF with a lot tabs and with 5-10 video youtube as default.

FF remains open for 14-18 hours/a day (closing FF after 2 hours only > No problems with XUL!!!)

=> >>In particular, it would be interesting to know if you're skipping around in videos a lot

YES!!! I skip around them!!

ok, StrataM4 is NOT compatible with ff16, but no matter: this happened when it was too!

now it is disabled.

and now 1) 2) 3):

(once again, thanks a lot for your patience!)

==============

Informazioni di base

Nome

Firefox

Versione

User agent

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0

Cartella del profilo

Plugin attivi

about:plugins

Configurazione build

about:buildconfig

Segnalazioni di errore

about:crashes

Utilizzo memoria

about:memory

Estensioni

Nome

Versione

Attiva

ID

Adblock Plus2.1.2true{d10d0bf8-f5b5-c8b4-a8b2-2b9879e08c5d}NoScript2.5.7true{73a6fe31-595d-460b-a920-fcc0f8843232}WOT20120926true{a0d7ccb3-214d-498b-b4aa-0e8fda9a7bf7}

Preferenze importanti modificate

Nome

Valore

accessibility.typeaheadfind.flashBar0browser.cache.disk.capacity1048576browser.cache.disk.smart_size.first_runfalsebrowser.cache.disk.smart_size_cached_value1048576browser.display.focus_ring_on_anythingtruebrowser.history_expire_days.mirror180browser.link.open_newwindow2browser.places.importBookmarksHTMLfalsebrowser.places.importDefaultsfalsebrowser.places.leftPaneFolderId-1browser.places.migratePostDataAnnotationsfalsebrowser.places.smartBookmarksVersion4browser.places.updateRecentTagsUrifalsebrowser.search.updatefalsebrowser.sessionstore.restore_on_demandfalsebrowser.startup.homepagehttps://startingpage.com/eng/browser.startup.homepage_override.buildID20121010144125browser.startup.... Color LaserJet 2840 series PCL 6print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_bgcolorfalseprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_bgimagesfalseprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_commandprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_downloadfontsfalseprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_edge_bottom0print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_edge_left0print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_edge_right0print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_edge_top0print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_evenpagestrueprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_footercenterprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_footerleft&PTprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_footerright&Dprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_headercenterprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_headerleft&Tprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_headerright&Uprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_in_colortrueprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_margin_bottom0.5print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_margin_left0.5print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_margin_right0.5print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_margin_top0.5print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_oddpagestrueprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_orientation0print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_pagedelay500print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_paper_data9print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_paper_height 11,00print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_paper_size_type0print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_paper_size_unit1print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_paper_width  8,50print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_reversedfalseprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_scaling  1,00print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_shrink_to_fittrueprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_to_filefalseprint.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_unwriteable_margin_bottom0print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_unwriteable_margin_left0print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_unwriteable_margin_right0print.printer_HP_Color_LaserJet_2840_series_PCL_6.print_unwriteable_margin_top0print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_bgcolorfalseprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_bgimagesfalseprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_commandprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_downloadfontsfalseprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_edge_bottom0print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_edge_left0print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_edge_right0print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_edge_top0print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_evenpagestrueprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_footercenterprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_footerleft&PTprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_footerright&Dprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_headercenterprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_headerleft&Tprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_headerright&Uprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_in_colortrueprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_margin_bottom0.5print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_margin_left0.5print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_margin_right0.5print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_margin_top0.5print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_oddpagestrueprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_orientation0print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_pagedelay500print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_paper_data9print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_paper_height 11,00print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_paper_size_type0print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_paper_size_unit1print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_paper_width  8,50print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_reversedfalseprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_scaling  1,00print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_shrink_to_fittrueprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_to_filefalseprint.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_unwriteable_margin_bottom0print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_unwriteable_margin_left0print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_unwriteable_margin_right0print.printer_HP_Officejet_J6400_series.print_unwriteable_margin_top0privacy.clearOnShutdown.formdatafalseprivacy.clearOnShutdown.historyfalseprivacy.clearOnShutdown.sessionsfalseprivacy.cpd.formdatafalseprivacy.cpd.historyfalseprivacy.cpd.sessionsfalseprivacy.donottrackheader.enabledtrueprivacy.item.cookiestrueprivacy.item.formdatafalseprivacy.item.historyfalseprivacy.item.sessionsfalseprivacy.sanitize.migrateFx3Prefstrueprivacy.sanitize.promptOnSanitizefalseprivacy.sanitize.sanitizeOnShutdowntruesecurity.disable_button.openCertManagerfalsesecurity.warn_entering_securetruesecurity.warn_leaving_securetruesecurity.warn_viewing_mixedfalse

Grafica

Descrizione scheda graficaNVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT ID produttore0x10deID dispositivo0x0611RAM scheda grafica512Driver scheda graficanvd3dum nvwgf2um,nvwgf2umVersione driver8.17.13.142Data aggiornamento driver5-15-2012Direct2D attivotrueDirectWrite attivotrue (7.0.6002.18592)Parametri ClearTypeParametri ClearType non trovatiRendering WebGLGoogle Inc. -- ANGLE (NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT ) -- OpenGL ES 2.0 (ANGLE 1.0.0.1041)Finestre con accelerazione GPU1/1 Direct3D 10

AzureBackenddirect2d

JavaScript

GC incrementale

Accessibilità

Attivato

Impedisci accessibilità

Versioni librerie

Versione minima previstaVersione in usoNSPR4.9.24.9.2NSS3.13.6.0 Basic ECC3.13.6.0 Basic ECCNSS Util3.13.6.03.13.6.0NSS SSL3.13.6.0 Basic ECC3.13.6.0 Basic ECCNSS S/MIME3.13.6.0 Basic ECC3.13.6.0 Basic ECC

=======================================

Ulteriori informazioni sui plugin del browser su mozilla.org.

Controlla aggiornamenti per i plugin installati su mozilla.com/plugincheck.

Informazioni di supporto per l'installazione dei plugin sono disponibili su plugindoc.mozdev.org.

Shockwave Flash

File: NPSWF32_11_4_402_287.dll

Versione: 11.4.402.287

Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402

Tipo MIME     Descrizione     Estensione

application/x-shockwave-flash     Adobe Flash movie     swf

application/futuresplash     FutureSplash movie     spl

Adobe Acrobat

File: nppdf32.dll

Versione: 10.1.4.38

Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4

application/pdf     Acrobat Portable Document Format     pdf

application/vnd.adobe.pdfxml     Adobe PDF in XML Format     pdfxml

application/vnd.adobe.x-mars     Adobe PDF in XML Format     mars

application/vnd.fdf     Acrobat Forms Data Format     fdf

application/vnd.adobe.xfdf     XML Version of Acrobat Forms Data Format     xfdf

application/vnd.adobe.xdp+xml     Acrobat XML Data Package     xdp

application/vnd.adobe.xfd+xml     Adobe FormFlow99 Data File     xfd

Silverlight Plug-In

File: npctrl.dll

Versione: 5.1.10411.0

application/x-silverlight     npctrl     scr

application/x-silverlight-2        

Microsoft® Windows Media Player Firefox Plugin

File: np-mswmp.dll

Versione: 1.0.0.8

np-mswmp

application/x-ms-wmp     np-mswmp     *

application/asx         *

video/x-ms-asf-plugin         *

application/x-mplayer2         *

video/x-ms-asf         asf,asx,*

video/x-ms-wm         wm,*

audio/x-ms-wma         wma,*

audio/x-ms-wax         wax,*

video/x-ms-wmv         wmv,*

video/x-ms-wvx         wvx,*

=============================

System Information

------------------

Time of this report: 10/17/2012, 11:53:28

Machine name: PC-ADMIN

Operating System: Windows Vistaâ„¢ Home Premium (6.0, Build 6002) Service Pack 2 (6002.vistasp2_gdr.120824-0336)

Language: Italian (Regional Setting: Italian)

System Manufacturer: HP-Pavilion

System Model: KT459AA-ABZ m9290.it

BIOS: BIOS Date: 02/26/08 10:59:48 Ver: 5.21

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad  CPU   Q9300  @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.5GHz

Memory: 3326MB RAM

Page File: 2126MB used, 4737MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

DirectX Version: DirectX 11

DX Setup Parameters: Not found

DxDiag Version: 7.00.6002.18107 32bit Unicode

------------

DxDiag Notes

------------

Display Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 1: No problems found.

Sound Tab 2: No problems found.

Sound Tab 3: No problems found.

Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------

DirectX Debug Levels

--------------------

Direct3D:    0/4 (retail)

DirectDraw:  0/4 (retail)

DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)

DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)

DirectPlay:  0/9 (retail)

DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)

DirectShow:  0/6 (retail)

---------------

Display Devices

---------------

Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

Manufacturer: NVIDIA

Chip type: GeForce 8800 GT

DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC

Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0611&SUBSYS_053C10DE&REV_A2

Display Memory: 1905 MB

Dedicated Memory: 497 MB

Shared Memory: 1407 MB

Current Mode: 1920 x 1200 (32 bit) (60Hz)

Monitor: HP w2408 Wide LCD Monitor

Driver Name: nvd3dum.dll,nvwgf2um.dll,nvwgf2um.dll

Driver Version: 8.17.0013.0142 (English)

DDI Version: 10

BGRA Supported: Yes

Driver Attributes: Final Retail

Driver Date/Size: 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 15322432 bytes

WHQL Logo'd: n/a

WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4551-11CF-E073-31251CC2C535}

Vendor ID: 0x10DE

Device ID: 0x0611

SubSys ID: 0x053C10DE

Revision ID: 0x00A2

Revision ID: 0x00A2

Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C

Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=

DDraw Status: Enabled

D3D Status: Enabled

AGP Status: Enabled

-------------

Sound Devices

-------------

Description: Altoparlanti (C-Media CM106 Like Sound Device)

Default Sound Playback: Yes

Default Voice Playback: Yes

Hardware ID: USB\VID_0D8C&PID_0006&REV_0010&MI_00

Manufacturer ID: 1

Product ID: 100

Type: WDM

Driver Name: CM106.sys

Driver Version: 5.12.0008.1802 (English)

Date and Size: 4/13/2007 16:13:16, 1307136 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: C-Media Inc.

HW Accel Level: Basic

Cap Flags: 0x0

Min/Max Sample Rate: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 0, 0

Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0

HW Memory: 0

Voice Management: No

EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No

I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No

Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_103C2A6F&REV_1001

Driver Name: RTKVHDA.sys

Driver Version: 6.00.0001.5910 (English)

Date and Size: 8/4/2009 09:48:20, 2744800 bytes

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

Description: Altoparlanti (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Playback: No

Default Voice Playback: No

Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0888&SUBSYS_103C2A6F&REV_1001

Other Files:

Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp.

---------------------

Sound Capture Devices

---------------------

Description: Microfono (C-Media CM106 Like Sound Device)

Default Sound Capture: Yes

Default Voice Capture: Yes

Driver Name: CM106.sys

Driver Version: 5.12.0008.1802 (English)

Date and Size: 4/13/2007 16:13:16, 1307136 bytes

Format Flags: 0x0

Description: DigitalIn (Realtek High Definition Audio)

Default Sound Capture: No

Default Voice Capture: No

Format Flags: 0x0

-------------------

DirectInput Devices

-------------------

Device Name: Mouse

Attached: 1

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Tastiera

Controller ID: n/a

Vendor/Product ID: n/a

Device Name: Ricetrasmettitore infrarossi Microsoft eHome

Controller ID: 0x0

Vendor/Product ID: 0x045E, 0x006D

Device Name: USB Multimedia Wireless Kit

Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0F0C

Device Name: Trust Mouse 15178

Vendor/Product ID: 0x04FC, 0x0538

Device Name: Trust Mouse 15178

Vendor/Product ID: 0x04FC, 0x0538

Device Name: USB to Serial

Vendor/Product ID: 0x0665, 0x5161

Device Name: USB Audio

Vendor/Product ID: 0x0D8C, 0x0006

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------

USB Devices

-----------

+ Hub radice USB

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x2937

| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub

| Service: usbhub

| Driver: usbhub.sys, 4/11/2009 06:43:16, 196096 bytes

| Driver: usbd.sys, 1/18/2008 21:53:18, 5888 bytes

----------------

Gameport Devices

----------------

------------

PS/2 Devices

------------

+ Tasti di tastiera controllo remoto Microsoft eHome

| Matching Device ID: hid\irdevice&col05

| Service: kbdhid

| Driver: kbdhid.sys, 4/11/2009 06:38:40, 17408 bytes

| Driver: kbdclass.sys, 1/18/2008 23:41:54, 35384 bytes

|

+ Tastiera Microsoft eHome MCIR

| Matching Device ID: hid\irdevice&col06

|

+ Tastiera Microsoft eHome MCIR 109

| Matching Device ID: hid\irdevice&col07

| Driver: kbd106.dll, 11/2/2006 01:39:44, 6656 bytes

|

+ Tastiera HID

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0F0C

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard

|

+ Driver tastiera di Terminal Server

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd

| Upper Filters: kbdclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: i8042prt.sys, 1/18/2008 21:49:20, 54784 bytes

|

+ Mouse compatibile HID

| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse

| Service: mouhid

| Driver: mouhid.sys, 1/18/2008 21:49:18, 15872 bytes

| Driver: mouclass.sys, 1/18/2008 23:41:54, 34360 bytes

|

+ Mouse compatibile HID

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x03F0, 0x0F0C

|

+ Mouse compatibile HID

| Vendor/Product ID: 0x04FC, 0x0538

|

+ Driver mouse di Terminal Server

| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou

| Upper Filters: mouclass

| Service: TermDD

| Driver: termdd.sys, 4/11/2009 08:32:52, 53224 bytes

| Driver: sermouse.sys, 1/18/2008 21:49:18, 19968 bytes

------------------------

Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives

------------------------

Drive: C:

Free Space: 604.0 GB

Total Space: 704.9 GB

File System: NTFS

Model: ST3750640AS

Drive: D:

Free Space: 1.4 GB

Total Space: 10.5 GB

Drive: E:

Free Space: 343.0 GB

Total Space: 715.4 GB

Drive: F:

Model: HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (Italian), 4/11/2009 06:39:17, 67072 bytes

Drive: K:

Model: ELBY CLONEDRIVE SCSI CdRom Device

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (Italian), 4/11/2009 06:39:17, 67072 bytes

--------------

System Devices

--------------

Name: Intel(R) G33/G31/P35 Express Chipset PCI Express Root Port - 29C1

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C1&SUBSYS_00008086&REV_02\3&11583659&0&08

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (Italian), 4/11/2009 08:32:55, 149480 bytes

Name: Intel(R) G33/G31/P35 Express Chipset Processor to I/O Controller - 29C0

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_29C0&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&00

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 3 - 2944

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2944&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E2

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (Italian), 4/11/2009 08:32:55, 149480 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 2 - 2942

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2942&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E1

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 2940

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2940&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Controller per High Definition Audio

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293E&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (Italian), 4/11/2009 06:42:42, 561152 bytes

Name: Controller Enhanced Host USB2 Intel(R) famiglia ICH9 - 293C

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293C&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D7

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 06:42:52, 39936 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 06:42:57, 226304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 06:43:16, 196096 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 01:46:06, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 23:34:26, 15872 bytes

Name: Controller Enhanced Host USB2 Intel(R) famiglia ICH9 - 293A

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_293A&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&EF

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 06:42:52, 39936 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 06:42:57, 226304 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 06:43:16, 196096 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hccoin.dll, 6.00.6000.16386 (English), 11/2/2006 01:46:06, 8704 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcrstco.dll, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 23:34:26, 15872 bytes

Name: Controller Universal Host USB Intel(R) famiglia ICH9 - 2939

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2939&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&EB

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 21:53:22, 23552 bytes

Name: Controller Universal Host USB Intel(R) famiglia ICH9 - 2938

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2938&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 21:53:22, 23552 bytes

Name: Controller Universal Host USB Intel(R) famiglia ICH9 - 2937

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2937&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Controller Universal Host USB Intel(R) famiglia ICH9 - 2936

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2936&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&EA

Name: Controller Universal Host USB Intel(R) famiglia ICH9 - 2935

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2935&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E9

Name: Controller Universal Host USB Intel(R) famiglia ICH9 - 2934

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2934&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&E8

Name: Intel(R) ICH9 Family SMBus Controller - 2930

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2930&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FB

Driver: n/a

Name: Intel(R) ICH9R LPC Interface Controller - 2916

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2916&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&F8

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 23:41:16, 16440 bytes

Name: Intel(R) ICH8R/ICH9R SATA RAID Controller

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_2822&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\3&11583659&0&FA

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\iaStor.sys, 7.06.0000.1011 (English), 7/12/2007 18:35:02, 305176 bytes

Name: Bridge Intel(R) 82801 PCI - 244E

Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_92\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: Foxconn 802.11 a/b/g/n Wireless System Adaptor

Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0024&SUBSYS_2A5F103C&REV_01\4&282BB599&0&00E0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\athr.sys, 7.04.0002.0057 (English), 3/26/2008 06:48:10, 766464 bytes

Name: Hauppauge WinTV HVR-1200 (Model 71xxx, Hybrid DVB-T, No FP)

Device ID: PCI\VEN_14F1&DEV_8852&SUBSYS_71D30070&REV_02\4&37C315F9&0&00E1

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\HCW85BDA.sys, 1.25.25271.0000 (English), 10/1/2007 10:21:08, 1129344 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hcw85enc.rom, 3/17/2006 11:32:12, 376836 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\hcw85mlC.rom, 6/26/2007 13:04:04, 16382 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcw85enc.ax, 1.25.25271.0000 (English), 10/1/2007 10:20:36, 140800 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcw85prop.ax, 1.25.25271.0000 (English), 10/1/2007 10:20:38, 115712 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcwcp.ax, 2.00.24251.0000 (English), 9/8/2006 14:40:00, 96256 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcwecppp.ax, 2.00.24251.0000 (English), 9/8/2006 14:40:00, 139264 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\hcwxds.dll, 1.06.0000.24201 (English), 7/21/2006 16:50:34, 66048 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 22:53:04, 130048 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (English), 4/11/2009 06:42:50, 167936 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\BdaSup.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 21:53:32, 12288 bytes

Name: Controller host AGERE OHCI compatibile IEEE 1394

Device ID: PCI\VEN_11C1&DEV_5811&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_70\4&3B75382B&0&28F0

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\ohci1394.sys, 6.00.6002.18005 (Italian), 4/11/2009 06:43:04, 62208 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\1394bus.sys, 6.00.6001.18000 (English), 1/18/2008 21:53:28, 53376 bytes

Name: Realtek RTL8168C/8111C Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.0)

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_2A6F103C&REV_02\4&5D52B92&0&00E2

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\Rtlh86.sys, 6.198.1003.2007 (English), 10/3/2007 18:18:12, 99840 bytes

Name: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT

Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0611&SUBSYS_053C10DE&REV_A2\4&13D7CD30&0&0008

Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 199488 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 1066872 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_disp.inf_34acc31e\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0001.0000 (Italian), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 69404264 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 21887 bytes

Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\OpenCL\OpenCL.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 61248 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\DRIVERS\nvlddmkm.sys, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 11354944 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvapi.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 2368832 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 17551680 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuda.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 5982528 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvenc.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 2445120 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 2524992 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvd3dum.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 15322432 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvinfo.pb, 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 11190 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvoglv32.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 19607872 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvwgf2um.dll, 8.17.0013.0142 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 8105280 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvdispco32.dll, 2.00.0025.0002 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 1000768 bytes

Driver: C:\Windows\system32\nvgenco32.dll, 2.00.0014.0002 (English), 5/15/2012 12:26:00, 883008 bytes

------------------

DirectShow Filters

------------------

DirectShow Filters:

QuickTime Audio Decoder Filter,0x00600800,1,1,,

Emuzed AMR-NB Decoder-DMO,0x00600000,1,1,,

WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,,

WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

Emuzed AMR-WB Decoder-DMO,0x00600000,1,1,,

Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

QuickTime Video Decoder Filter,0x00600800,1,1,,

Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,,

PP PCM Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,ppPCMEnc.ax,1.01.0000.0321

InterVideo Video Decoder,0x00700000,2,4,IVIVIDEO.ax,9.00.0014.0091

CyberLink Demultiplexer(HomeNetwork),0x00200000,1,0,CLDemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.4513

Full Screen Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidEnc.ax,6.00.0001.2226

MainConcept (MCE) MPEG Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,mceesmpeg.ax,1.01.0000.0026

Emuzed AMR/3GPP/MP4/MP3 Multiplexer-Filter,0x00200000,1,0,EzdMP4MuxFilter.dll,2.09.0000.0000

RealPlayer Video Filter,0x00200000,1,1,rdsf3260.dll,6.00.0013.0068

Multiple File Output,0x00200000,2,2,WMM2FILT.dll,

Emuzed MP3 Source/Decoder Filter,0x00400000,0,1,EmzMP3SourceFilter.dll,2.09.0000.0000

WMT Black Frame Generator,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WMT Import Filter,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

CyberLink Editing Service 4.5 (Source),0x00200000,0,2,CLEdtKrn.dll,4.05.0000.2102

CyberLink UltraSpeed/SVRT Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,0,SE_CLEdtDemuxer.ax,1.02.0001.7003

CyberLink MP3/WAV Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,P2GMP3Wrap.ax,3.07.0000.0515

PP Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,ppResample.ax,2.05.0000.1818

PP TV Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,claudTV.ax,6.03.0000.1029

DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

PP YUY2 Deinterlace,0x00200000,1,1,ppDItlYuY2.ax,2.05.0000.2703

CyberLink AudioCD Filter,0x00600000,0,1,P2GAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.4417

Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

WMT Interlacer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000

Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Cyberlink Streamming Filter,0x00200000,0,1,CLStream.ax,1.01.0000.2902

AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

PP IDM,0x00200000,1,1,ppIDMF.ax,1.00.0000.5113

CyberLink Editing Service 3.0 (Source),0x00200000,0,2,P2GEdtKrn.dll,3.00.0000.2911

CyberLink UltraSpeed/SVRT Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,0,CLEdtDemuxer.ax,1.02.0001.6529

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,11.00.6001.7110

RealVideo Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0001

PP Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,ppVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.4602

CyberLink Audio Decoder(HP_DT24),0x00200000,1,1,CLAUD.ax,6.03.0000.1322

Cyberlink TS Information,0x00200000,1,0,ppTSInfo.ax,1.02.0001.2929

Emuzed AMR/QCP/3GPP/MP4/3G2 Source Filter,0x00400000,0,1,EmzMp4Source.dll,2.09.0000.0000

AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363

CyberLink Digest Filter (PDVD8),0x00200000,2,2,DigestFilter.dll,1.00.0000.3210

CyberLink  Audio Wizard (HP_DT24),0x00200001,1,1,CLAudWizard.ax,1.00.0000.3616

WMT Format Conversion,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

9x8Resize,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

MainConcept MPEG Splitter,0x00600002,1,2,mcspmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000

MainConcept MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,mcdsmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000

MainConcept MPEG Video Decoder,0x00400001,1,1,mcdsmpeg.ax,1.01.4178.0000

MainConcept MPEG Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,mcesmpeg.ax,1.02.7984.0000

MainConcept MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mcevmpeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000

MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mceampeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000

MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,1,1,mcmuxmpeg.ax,1.30.4178.0000

PP Video Decoder,0x00200000,2,3,ppGenericVSD.ax,6.00.0000.5608

DivX AAC Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,daac.ax,8.08.0000.41966

CyberLink HD/BD Mixer (PDVD8.0),0x00200000,1,2,CLHBMixer.ax,2.00.0000.1810

StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.18363

PP Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,ppAuRsmpl.ax,2.00.0000.2419

WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Microsoft TV Caption Decoder,0x00200001,1,0,MSTVCapn.dll,6.00.6002.18536

MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

CBVA DMO wrapper filter,0x00200000,1,1,cbva.dll,6.00.6002.18242

CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,clauts.ax,1.00.0000.5423

PP Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,CLDumpDispatch.ax,1.02.0001.2412

MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink Demux (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,0,cldemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.7830

SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink Video/SP Decoder,0x00600000,2,3,P2GVSD.ax,6.00.0000.2310

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000

CyberLink Video/SP Decoder (PDVD8),0x00602000,2,3,CLVsd.ax,8.04.0000.0730

MPV Decoder Filter,0x40000002,1,1,Mpeg2DecFilter.ax,1.00.0000.0003

MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363

PP File Reader (Async.),0x00200000,0,1,ppReader.ax,2.00.0000.0812

WMT AudioAnalyzer,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

PP Snapshot Filter,0x00200000,1,0,ppSnapshot.ax,1.00.0000.0001

muvee HXImage Filter,0x00200000,1,1,HXImageFilter.ax,6.00.0020.0015

PP Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,CLDump.ax,3.00.0000.8231

MediaWriter Filter,0x00200000,1,0,MediaWriter.ax,6.00.0020.0015

CyberLink MPEG-4 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,SE_clm4splt.ax,1.00.0000.5210

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

PP DV Buffer,0x00200000,2,0,ppDVBuffer.ax,2.00.0000.1610

CyberLink DV Buffer,0x00200000,0,1,ppDVDump.ax,2.00.0001.0002

Stretch Video,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GRGL.ax,2.00.0000.3328

CyberLink DVD Navigator (PDVD8),0x00200000,0,3,CLNavX.ax,8.00.0000.3224

P2G Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAud.ax,6.01.0000.3601

MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink Mux Push Source,0x00200000,0,1,SE_CLMuxPushSrc.ax,1.00.0000.2222

ACDFX Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ACDFX.ax,2.00.0013.0002

FLV File Source,0x00200000,0,2,Flv.ax,2006.02.0028.0001

PP DDR,0x00200000,1,0,ppRender.ax,2.00.0002.0026

DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000

Cyberlink SubTitle Importor (PDVD8),0x00200000,2,1,CLSubTitle.ax,1.00.0000.6519

Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,CLSplter.ax,3.01.0000.3022

CyberLink Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.2030

PP TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,CLTLMSplter.ax,3.03.0000.1917

CyberLink Audio Wizard,0x00201010,1,1,CLAudWizard.ax,1.00.0000.4414

PP M2V Writer,0x00200000,1,0,PPM2VWriter.ax,1.03.0000.2523

CyberLink Audio Commercial Cut Analyzer,0x00200000,1,1,CLAudCM.ax,1.00.0000.1725

PP DV TCR,0x00200000,1,1,ppDVTCR.ax,2.01.0000.2910

muvee Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,muveeSource.ax,6.00.0020.0015

Cyberlink Sub-Picture Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CLSubPic.ax,3.00.0000.0728

CyberLink Audio Noise Reduction,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuNRWrapper.ax,2.00.0000.1017

Emuzed AAC/AAC+ Decoder TFilter,0x00800000,1,1,EmzAACDecFilter.dll,2.09.0000.0000

PP Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,CLAudEnc.ax,2.01.0000.1926

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

HP VTK MPEG-1 Encoder,0x00200000,3,3,hpqvtk01.dll,100.00.0128.0000

Frame Eater,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

CyberLink Load Image Filter,0x00200000,0,1,CLImage.ax,3.01.0000.2928

CyberLink MPEG-2 Splitter,0x00805000,1,2,P2Gm2spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301

Allocator Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

CyberLink Audio VolumeBooster,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVB.ax,1.00.0000.1008

PP MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,MpgMux.ax,5.01.0000.2014

CyberLink MPEG-4 Splitter (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,2,clm4splt.ax,1.01.0000.1826

CyberLink Digest Filter,0x00200000,2,2,DigestFilter.dll,1.00.0000.3210

ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink Frame Parser,0x00200000,2,0,CLFParser.ax,1.00.0000.3702

CyberLink Audio Wizard,0x00201010,1,1,CLAudWizard.ax,1.00.0000.4414

CyberLink Video/SP Decoder(HP_DT23),0x00200000,2,3,clvsd.ax,8.04.0000.0205

Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.18363

Capture ASF Writer,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDumpDispatch.ax,1.02.0001.2412

Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,,6.06.6002.18533

DivX H.264 Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDecH264.ax,9.00.0001.0021

Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

Emuzed MP4SP/H263 Video Decoder-Filter,0x00800000,1,1,EmzDecMP4_H263.dll,2.09.0000.0000

DivX Demux Filter,0x00600000,0,1,DirectShowDemuxFilter.dll,1.00.0003.0111

Bitmap Generate,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

CyberLink MPEGV Analyzer,0x00200000,1,1,SE_CLMPEGVAnalyzer.ax,1.00.0000.1725

CyberLink Audio Resampler,0x00200000,1,1,P2GAuRsmpl.ax,1.00.0000.2625

Proxy Sink,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

RealMedia Source,0x00600000,0,0,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0001

DivX Decoder Filter,0x00800000,1,1,DivXDec.ax,7.03.0000.0048

Proxy Source,0x00200000,0,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

CyberLink SBE Source Filter,0x00200000,0,0,CLSBESrc.ax,1.00.0000.3628

HP VTK Rotate Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqvtk01.dll,100.00.0128.0000

Cyberlink Dump Dispatch Filter,0x00200000,1,0,SE_CLDumpDispatch.ax,1.03.0000.1003

WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,,11.00.6001.7000

CyberLink MPEG-1 Splitter,0x00805000,1,2,P2Gm1spliter.ax,2.04.0000.2301

DivX Demux Filter (Unrestricted Edition),0x00600000,0,1,DirectShowDemuxFilter.dll,1.00.0003.0111

InterVideo Audio Decoder,0x00700000,1,1,iviaudio.ax,9.00.0014.0091

CyberLink Stamp Effect,0x00200000,1,1,ppStampEffect.ax,1.00.0000.2108

VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.00.6001.18000

CyberLink Demultiplexer,0x00200000,1,0,cldemuxer.ax,1.00.0000.6610

CyberLink Audio Decoder (HP_DT),0x00200001,1,1,claud.ax,6.00.0000.3425

WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

File writer,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000

PP YUY2 Sub-Sampling,0x00200000,1,1,ppSubYUY2.ax,2.05.0000.2628

Cyberlink File Reader (Async.),0x00200000,0,1,P2GReader.ax,3.00.0000.3016

CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,SE_CLTLMSplter.ax,3.02.0000.4316

CyberLink M2V Writer,0x00200000,1,0,P2GM2VWriter.ax,1.03.0000.2017

CyberLink Line21 Decoder Filter,0x00200000,0,2,CLLine21.ax,4.00.0000.9625

PP Audio Effect,0x00200000,1,1,CLAudFx.ax,6.01.0000.0213

PP WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,PPWavDest.ax,1.00.0000.0002

CyberLink Audio Decoder (PDVD8),0x00201000,1,1,Claud.ax,6.03.0000.1902

Cyberlink Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,P2GDump.ax,3.00.0000.7122

RealAudio Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0001

CyberLink Video Stabilizer,0x00200000,1,1,P2GVideoStabilizer.ax,1.00.0000.1017

CyberLink DVD Navigator (HP_DT24),0x00200000,0,3,CLNavX.ax,7.00.0000.5126

CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (HP_DT24_DVD),0x00200000,1,1,clauts.ax,1.00.0000.5423

CyberLink Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,SE_claud.ax,8.01.0036.4505

PP Audio Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,CLAud.ax,8.03.0000.1107

CyberLink PCM Wrapper,0x00200000,1,1,P2GPCMEnc.ax,1.01.0000.0321

DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,,6.06.6002.18533

WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

PP MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,ppSplter.ax,3.03.0000.1917

Cyberlink Scene Detect Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ppScnDt.ax,1.00.0000.0813

Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

mvAudioScope,0x00200000,1,0,mvAudioScope.ax,6.00.0020.0015

PP Audio Noise Reduction (CES),0x00200000,1,1,CLAuNRWrapper.ax,2.00.0000.1805

AC3Filter,0x40000000,1,1,ac3filter.cpl,1.00.0001.0000

CyberLink Tzan Filter,0x00200000,1,1,CLTzan.ax,2.00.0000.1521

AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink H.264/AVC Decoder,0x00200000,1,2,cl264dec.ax,2.01.0000.1708

muvee Video Analyser,0x00200000,1,0,mvvanalyse.ax,6.00.0016.0000

muvee Music Analyser,0x00200000,1,0,mvmanalyse.ax,6.00.0016.0000

MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Splitter,0x00400001,1,2,muveespmpeg.ax,1.00.0001.0012

MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Audio Decoder,0x00400001,1,1,muveedsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0077

MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG Video Decoder,0x00400001,1,1,muveedsmpeg.ax,1.00.0000.0077

PP Gate Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ppGate.ax,1.00.0000.0001

CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer(HomeNetwork),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudSpa.ax,1.00.0000.0924

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

CyberLink AudioCD Filter (PDVD8),0x00600000,0,1,CLAudioCD.ax,5.00.0000.5316

WST Pager,0x00800000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.6001.18000

CyberLink Push-Mode CLStream,0x00200000,0,1,CLStream(PushMode).ax,1.00.0000.1627

MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.6002.18363

Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

RealPlayer Transcode Filter,0x00600000,0,0,rdsf3260.dll,6.00.0013.0068

PP DV Dump Filter,0x00200000,1,0,ppDVDump.ax,2.00.0001.0002

Emuzed H264 Video Decoder-Filter,0x00800000,1,1,EzdH264DecTFilter.dll,2.09.0000.0000

MainConcept (Muvee) MPEG-2 Video Decoder,0x005ffffe,2,2,muveem2vd.ax,1.01.0000.9816

DivX Video Decoder Partner,0x00800000,1,1,divxdec.ax,8.00.0000.0006

HP VTK Frame Grabber Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqvtk01.dll,100.00.0128.0000

QuickTime Source Filter,0x00200000,0,1,QuickTimeSource.dll,6.00.0020.0015

SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.18005

Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.6002.18005

WMT Log Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

muvee MediaProgress Filter,0x00200000,1,0,mvMediaProgress.ax,6.00.0020.0015

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6002.18496

Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

CyberLink MPEGV Analyzer,0x00200000,1,1,CLMPEGVAnalyzer.ax,1.00.0000.1725

CyberLink Tzan Filter (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,CLTzan.ax,3.05.0000.1928

StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.6002.18363

PowerProducer Double Tee,0x00200000,1,2,ppDoubleTee.ax,1.00.0000.1224

CyberLink TimeStretch Filter (CES),0x00200000,1,1,P2Gauts.ax,1.00.0000.2212

Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,,6.06.6001.18000

Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink TL MPEG Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,P2GTLMSplter.ax,3.02.0000.2219

RealPlayer Audio Filter,0x00200000,1,1,rdsf3260.dll,6.00.0013.0068

AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,P2GMpgMux.ax,5.00.0000.2221

MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer-Plus,0x00200000,1,1,mcmpeg2mux.ax,7.03.0000.16926

WMT MuxDeMux Filter,0x00200000,0,0,WMM2FILT.dll,

CyberLink AVCHD Navigator,0x00600000,0,3,CLAVCHDNav.ax,2.00.0000.2623

NetBridge,0x00200000,2,0,netbridge.dll,6.01.6001.18000

PP Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,CLRGL.ax,3.00.0000.1716

PP SnapShotTIP Filter,0x00200000,1,1,ppSShot.ax,1.00.0000.2617

AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,,6.06.6002.18533

WMT Volume,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink Video Effect,0x00200000,1,1,CLVidFx.ax,1.00.0000.2024

CyberLink SBE Filter,0x00200000,0,0,CLSBE.ax,1.00.0000.3628

CyberLink Line21 Decoder (PDVD8),0x00200000,0,2,CLLine21.ax,4.00.0000.10309

HP VTK Resize Filter,0x00200000,1,1,hpqvtk01.dll,100.00.0128.0000

CyberLink Audio Decoder(PDVD8 UPnP),0x00200000,1,1,CLAud.ax,6.01.0000.3816

CyberLink Audio Effect (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudFx.ax,6.00.0000.6525

ACDEncodeQT,0x00200000,0,0,ACDEncodeQT.ax,1.00.0001.0001

WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

CyberLink MPEG Muxer,0x00200000,2,1,SE_MpgMux.ax,5.01.0000.2014

Microsoft MPEG-1/DD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,11.00.6001.7000

RealMedia Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,RealMediaSplitter.ax,1.00.0001.0001

AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6001.18000

CyberLink QuickTime Source Filter,0x00200000,0,2,QuickTime.ax,1.00.0000.1016

Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18533

File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,,6.06.6002.18533

Media Center Extender Encryption Filter,0x00200000,2,2,Mcx2Filter.dll,6.01.6002.18005

P2G Video Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,P2GResample.ax,2.05.0000.1818

CyberLink MPEG-4 Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,SE_clm4muxer.ax,1.00.0000.3920

PP Byte Counter,0x00200000,1,1,ppByteCounter.ax,1.00.0000.1224

CyberLink AVI Audio Time Regulator,0x00200000,1,1,AVI_AudTR.ax,1.00.0000.1515

AudioRecorder WAV Dest,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

AudioRecorder Wave Form,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

SoundRecorder Null Renderer,0x00200000,0,0,,6.00.6001.18000

P2G Audio Encoder,0x00200000,2,0,P2GAudEnc.ax,2.00.0000.4815

QuickTime Encoder,0x00200000,1,0,QuickTimeSink.ax,6.00.0020.0015

PP MPEG Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,CLVidEnc.ax,6.03.0001.3201

CyberLink Audio Spectrum Analyzer (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,1,CLAudSpa.ax,1.00.0000.0924

Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

CyberLink Video/SP Decoder(HomeNetwork),0x00200000,2,3,CLVSD.ax,6.00.0000.3313

PP TimeStretch Filter (CES),0x00200000,1,1,clauts.ax,1.00.0000.4024

Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.00.6002.18005

Uncompressed Domain Shot Detection Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WMM2FILT.dll,

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18496

MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink LPCM Converter,0x00800000,1,1,P2GLPCMCvrt.ax,1.00.0000.1224

CyberLink MPEG Decoder,0x00600006,2,3,P2GMVD.ax,5.00.0000.0929

CyberLink MPEG-4 Splitter,0x00200000,1,2,clm4splt.ax,1.00.0000.4506

CyberLink MPEG-4 Muxer,0x00200000,1,1,clm4muxer.ax,1.00.0000.3126

Dispositivi di flusso a T/frazionatore WDM:

Convertitore a T/Sito a sito,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Media Multiplexer Category:

MainConcept (MCE) MPEG Encoder,0x00600000,2,1,mceesmpeg.ax,1.01.0000.0026

MainConcept MPEG Encoder,0x00600000,2,1,mcesmpeg.ax,1.02.7984.0000

MainConcept MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,1,1,mcmuxmpeg.ax,1.30.4178.0000

Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Trasformazioni flusso dati WDM:

Decodificatore audio DRM del kernel Microsoft,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Video Compressors:

Emuzed H263 Video Encoder-DMO,0x00200000,1,1,,

WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

Emuzed H.264 Encoder-DMO,0x00200000,1,1,,

Emuzed MPEG-4 SP Encoder-DMO,0x00200000,1,1,,

MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6002.18533

Codec Cinepak di Radius,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

DivX 6.9.2 Codec (4 Logical CPUs),0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Codec Intel IYUV,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Codec Intel IYUV,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

VMnc v2,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

DivX 6.9.2 YV12 Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6001.18000

Audio Compressors:

WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

Emuzed GSM AMR-NB Encoder-DMO,0x00200000,1,1,,

Emuzed GSM AMR-WB Encoder DMO,0x00200000,1,1,,

WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,,

Emuzed MP3 Encoder-DMO,0x00200000,1,1,,

Emuzed AAC Encoder-DMO,0x00200000,1,1,,

MainConcept MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,mceampeg.ax,1.02.4178.0000

IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

PCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,,6.06.6002.18533

Audio Capture Sources:

Microfono (C-Media CM106 Like S,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

DigitalIn (Realtek High Definit,0x00200000,0,0,,6.06.6001.18000

Midi Renderers:

Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

Dispositivi acquisizione flusso WDM:

Realtek HD Digital input,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

,0x00000000,0,0,,

,0x00000000,0,0,,

,0x00000000,0,0,,

Hauppauge WinTV 885 Video Capture,0x00200000,2,3,,6.00.6001.18000

C-Media CM106 Like Sound Device,0x00200000,2,2,,6.00.6001.18000

Dispositivi di flusso rendering WDM:

Realtek HD Audio rear output,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

C-Media CM106 Like Sound Device,0x00200000,2,2,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA Source Filters:

Hauppauge WinTV 885 BDA Tuner/Demod,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA Network Providers:

Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.18496

Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.18496

Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.18496

Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.6002.18496

Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.6002.18005

Media Encoder Category:

MainConcept (MCE) MPEG Encoder,0x00600000,2,1,mceesmpeg.ax,1.01.0000.0026

MainConcept MPEG Encoder,0x00600000,2,1,mcesmpeg.ax,1.02.7984.0000

Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,11.00.6001.7000

Video Capture Sources:

Hauppauge WinTV 885 Video Capture,0x00200000,2,3,,6.00.6001.18000

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:

VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.6001.18000

BDA Transport Information Renderers:

BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.6002.18496

MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.6002.18496

Dispositivi sintonizzatore TV per flusso WDM:

Hauppauge WinTV 885 Tuner,0x00200000,0,2,,6.00.6001.18000

Dispositivi del distributore di flusso WDM:

Hauppauge WinTV 885 Crossbar,0x00200000,5,2,,6.00.6001.18000

Dispositivi audio TV per flusso WDM:

Hauppauge WinTV 885 TvAudio,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

BDA CP/CA Filters:

Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18528

Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18528

XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.6002.18528

Trasformatori di flusso di comunicazioni WDM:

Convertitore a T/Sito a sito,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

Audio Renderers:

Altoparlanti (C-Media CM106 Lik,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

CyberLink Audio Renderer(HP_DT24),0x00200000,1,0,cladr.ax,6.00.0000.5222

CyberLink Audio Renderer (PDVD8),0x00200000,1,0,cladr.ax,7.00.0000.1906

Altoparlanti (Realtek High Defi,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

DirectSound: Altoparlanti (C-Media CM106 Like Sound Device),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

DirectSound: Altoparlanti (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

Realtek Digital Output (Realtek,0x00200000,1,0,,6.06.6002.18533

BDA Receiver Components:

Hauppauge WinTV 885 TS Capture,0x00200000,1,1,,6.00.6001.18000

=========================================

=========================================

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2012 Oct 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so..we have the crash report above and these too (perhaps the same kind of crash?)

following are "old" crashes (I already posted them, but here is "all in one"   more useful) on the same machine, so you can figure out the general situation, as you have now my dxdiag

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/2ae07095-6b58-415b-84e9-9 fc732120819

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/8dec3bb3-a84d-4281-b312-c a8c72120819

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=779830

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/daf1a1cb-c9b5-4e57-b04c-9 3d202120825

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/9693adb8-2be8-434f-87f9-5 fc5c2120825

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/034cb1a6-e107-4ece-a57c-1 236c2120802

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/c1bb3ce4-d66b-4168-b520-6 9a612120802

related bug:

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=779830

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/43cc5f27-1bac-4c7a-a23e-f de712120713

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/b242dc02-2f6d-4695-b527-7 630e2120711

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-e3b86a68-f646-4136-ba9 6-77f212120623

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-ff2276ae-6c4b-4d75-909 d-bae662120624

https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/query/query?product=Firefox&range_valu  e=1&range_unit=weeks&date=07...|+F1398665248_____________________________&reason=&build_id=&process_t  ype=any&hang_type=any&plugin_field=filename&plugin_query_type=exact&pl ugin_query=&do_query=1

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=763237

XUL.EXE :

https://support.mozilla.org/it/questions/935810

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 18, 2012 Oct 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeromie,

news about XUL.exe:

after intensive usage of ff with youtube videos,

I can say that

disabling flash acceleration "resolve" the xul crash on ff exit!

sandbox on, flash acceleration off!

if you want to turn the acceleration on, you have to turn the sandbox off

thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2012 Oct 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE!!

since a few days I have no problems with acceleration ON.

yesterday another XUL crash on FF exit.

the only difference:

I closed FF with a video YT in a tab!

hope this helps in reproducing the crash.

best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen the same issue in YouTube videos (same screen as in the original post). My Firefox is very old (3.6). It always crashes when I close it (ever since Mozilla stopped supporting it this summer). not sure if the crash is related to Flash - I assume it is not, in my case.

Basically, if I load a YouTube video, watch a small part, and then let it sit for a few hours and then come back to watch it, it will play for about one minute then say "Error occurred". If I refresh the browser the video will play through.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I confirm this behaviour. this is due of youtube not flash, I guess.

I f you wath the video until 2 hours after opening the tab with the video, all is ok; if you watchthe video after 2 hour or more the eeror message does appear! realod the page.

no idea if this is due to the country or ISP or if all people have this issue.

but this is not due to flash.

only if you open 20 tabs youtube, then flash will release the ram and you will se a symbol "!" in the videos window.I guess if flash ram in task manager is above 1,3GB you become the "!".

but at the moment I hope that Adobe will resolve the the crash (see above the reports) and the xul crash on ff closing, when you close it after many hours and with a tab youtube in the session. this happens with sandbox ON and acceleration ON.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "!" icon is the Out of Memory icon. 

Having 20 Tabs of Youtube open means 20 tabs that are all running their own instance Flash, the YouTube video player built on top of Flash, and they're all buffering 30 seconds+ of video into your system's memory.

When we detect that your system might run out of memory, we first attempt to clean up, but if we can't free enough memory up (all of those 20 videos need their buffers -- there isn't a lot of unused stuff hanging around), then we display the OOM icon and shut down.  The alternative would be to crash the browser or the tab we're in, when we try to allocate more memory than your system has.  This is normal behavior.

In looking through the crash reports you've submitted, the last set you sent over are June - August.  The initial release of Protected Mode on Firefox revealed a bunch of timing problems that we weren't seeing in the lab, but we've resolved most of them at this point.

The other crash reports that you've sent over are the big remaining issue for Protected Mode, and the hangs that get reported are a generic bucket for a bunch of low-reproducibility timing problems.   

[@ hang | mozilla::plugins::PPluginScriptableObjectParent::CallHasProperty(mozilla::plugins::PPluginIdentifierParent*, bool*) ]

[@ hang | WaitForMultipleObjectsEx | RealMsgWaitForMultipleObjectsEx | MsgWaitForMultipleObjects | F_1152915508___________________________________ ] 

These signatures always happen together, and indicate a place where the communication between Firefox and Flash Player break down.  

In sandbox mode, the communication between all of the processes is significantly more complicated than the older implementation. Because Flash Player is running content from the web that you don't necessarily want to trust, we now run with the least amount of privileges possible.  This way, if an attacker manages to hijack the Flash Player thread, it's not useful, because it doesn't have permission to do anything.  The downside is that the communication is much more complicated, because when we *do* need to do stuff, we have to call a more privileged broker process that does have permission to do stuff, but is very simple and limited in scope, and only responds to requests from the low privilege process that we whitelist.   

What's happening now is that we run into really intermittent timing issues.  Messages are now passed between Firefox, the plugin-container that hosts us, our broker process and the Flash Player plug-in process, where it used to be just Firefox and the plug-in, or Firefox, plug-in container and a high-privilege plug-in.  In very rare instances (when you think of the number of communications that are getting sent during an average browsing session), a critical message gets sent in an unexpected order, or gets dropped.   

This manifests in behavior where we'll successfully render an several hours of video at 60fps (or 30 seconds, because it's really random), but the browser<->plugin communication in one of those hundreds of thousands of frames goes wrong.  There's not a clear-cut instance of a simple programming error to point to, and we're not able to pinpoint with any good deal of specificity to what exactly went wrong.  It also seems to happen with more frequency on slower/busier systems, where there's simply more time going by between CPU timeslices for things to go wrong.

We (us and Mozilla) have been trying to isolate reproducible cases to separate bugs, which is why you see multiple bugs -- but there's nothing that we can consistently reproduce across different machines.  We've solved a couple of specific use-cases where we *could* reproduce that resulted in this signature, but there is still a significant number of these happening, and we continue to analyze and explore options with Mozilla.    Mozilla is continuing to improve crash reporting in the browser to try and gain more insight into what exactly is happening and/or to tease the individual root-causes apart, and at the same time, we're looking at larger systematic improvements that we can do to increase the resiliency without taking a huge performance hit. 

Anyway, as a short-term workaround for this particular issue, you have a few options: 

- Revert to the latest version Flash Player 10.3 (it has the latest security fixes, but pre-dates protected mode)

- Disable Protected Mode through mms.cfg    (really not recommended, as this preference will stick until you explicitly remove it from this file, potentially exposing you to future threats that would otherwise be mitigated)

- Use a different browser with the latest version of Flash Player.  Firefox currently has the most security Flash sandbox implementation, but the other browser implementations differ enough that you won't run into this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Jeromie for your reply and the explanation!

Regarding "!" ok I understand. good.

Where flash player is putting the temporary FLV file when you watch youtube streaming?

before the sandbox, better...before 11.3 I found this flash temporary video files in %temp%, then, with the sandbox, I found them in the directory \temp\acro_rd_dir...

but with 11.4 this folder is always empty, even if I am watching a yt video. I dont belive that these file are in the ram. so where are they? so...out of curiosity

I hope that the dxdiag (and my described behaviour in using FF) may help in reproducing the issue.( I am unable in performing a stracktrace! this were helpful for Mozilla).

I hope to hear good news about **XUL.exe** crash too, on FF exit, that appeared starting from flash 11.4 (11.3 was ok!! also no need for build 10.3; 11.3 is ok). this is the most frequently "silent" crash. Other flash crash are rare, very rare. all the links above were ALL my crashes since june. not bad. but the xul.exe have priority I guess.

In any case I warmly thank you for your explanations. I understand that there may be some issues due to the many processes.

Mozilla is investigating a crash with youtube (flash) over facebook pages. ok.

perhaps at the moment the most important thing is the xul.exe.

(in the meantime I can disable the sandbox, or flash acceleration: better the first choice, because disabling flash acceleration the video playback is not smoothly, but there are a lot jumpiness .

>>Mozilla is continuing to improve crash reporting in the browser to try a

this is very important: a good and complete report will help you a lot.

Thank for your suggestions. Best,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the feedback. 

We're not going to address issues in deprecated versions of Firefox, and recommend that you move to a currently supported release, just for the security patches.  You're asking for pain by running an old browser with known security problems.

If you'd like to stay on a relatively slow-moving release cycle, Firefox maintains Extended Support Releases for a year from their release.  They release a new major version of the standard Personal use browser every 6 weeks.  The ESR releases are more insulated for customers that don't have that kind of risk tolerance, but they continue to get security updates.  We'd recommend that you either a current Personal use version, or to a current ESR release.

By running Firefox 3, you're missing all of the security updates and getting none of the stability fixes.  We're not testing compatibility against Firefox 3, so there's no guarantee that this approach is going to remain a more stable option for you, either.

Firefox will switch from the Firefox 10 ESR release to Firefox 17 once Firefox 17 comes out.  It will then be patched for about a year, before they move to ESR 24. 

There's more details on their update strategy here:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/faq/

You *can* install Firefox versions in parallel, if you use the Custom install options (just choose a different path).  This would let you keep Firefox 3 for emergencies

Firefox will switch from the Firefox 10 ESR release to Firefox 17 once Firefox 17 comes out.  It will then be patched for about a year, before they move to ESR 24.

Anyway, if you're seeing the crashes in Firefox 17, I'd definitely like to collect some troubleshooting data from you -- but there's not much I can do in terms of making the experience better for Firefox 3.x users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeromie,

I'm sorry.... I actually wasn't asking for support. I was only posting to say that I had seen the same behaviour as the OP and give my specs (which are different than his). I should have been more clear in my post.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines