Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe 'Update service' Crashing

Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting notifications about the update service crashing, every 8 or so hours. I'm wondering what this is. It's has caused me a few problems such as exiting me out of my games evey once and a while, nothing major, bit it is beginning to get on my nerves. Next time it happens I will provide a picture but for now I seem to be unable to take screenshots. I don't even need to have my internet browser open or anyhting at uses flash, as far as I've seen.

Version: 11.3.31.222

I would much appreciate any help. I would be happy to supply system information If it is required.

Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2012 Aug 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please install one or both of the installers referenced in this post.  This should take care of the update service from crashing.

http://forums.adobe.com/message/4594596#4594596

Thanks,
Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 04, 2012 Aug 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Alright, thanks. I'll try this out and see what happens

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines