Skip navigation
Pilatus Lucerne
Currently Being Moderated

elements 9 locks up after I delete a few photos?

Aug 5, 2012 3:57 AM

Tags: #crashes #photoshop_elements_9

Elements 9 locks up after I delete a few pictures.  i have to shut down elements and restart it and sometimes i have to reboot my computer just to continue to use it.  It is a real pain in the neck.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but this didn't work and now my editor will not work it says that i have it installed on two different machines.  You would think the program would be smart enough to recognize that it was reinstalled on the same machine.  My computer is brand new i spent a little over $3,000 on it.  I think this is a software issue.  Possibly a conflict with another program but i'm not sure.  I'm running windows 7 Professional,with an i7 core and 16 gigs of memory and top rated Asus video card.  I've only been using Eements 9 for about half a year.  i'm worried about upgrading because i don't want to pay the money to have the same problems.  Can anyone help me?

Replies
  • 99jon
    12,821 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Mar 7, 2013 5:15 PM   in reply to Pilatus Lucerne

You need to contact support directly for activation/deactivation and other installation issues. It’s usually possible to start a live chat, if an Adobe agent is free, and often to get the problem fixed right away.

To get help now click here for product support

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 5, 2012 1:02 PM   in reply to Pilatus Lucerne

After following 99jon's instructions to clear up the activation issue, post a message detailing the exact steps you do when you have the problem of the Organizer "locking up".  What do you mean by "locking up"?  Any error messages?

Ken

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points