Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Captivate Quiz - Incorrect Questions Asked At End Of Quiz

Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone,

Been using Captivate for about a month now, and slowing getting the hang of it. I did have a question in regards to the quiz. I have a quiz with 15 questions or so, and I would like to set it up is by having the user answer all of the questions, and once all questions are answered have the ones they answered incorrectly come up at the end and ask them again.

Does anyone know if this is possible?

Thanks a lot

TOPICS
Quizzing and LMS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2012 Aug 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the normal workflow is to have multiple attempts on Quiz level, but when the user clicks the Retake button, all the answers are cleared, correct and incorrect ones.

You can achieve this but only with custom question slides and that means a lot of work. I have several examples on my blog, also with the Retake functionality that you want to have.

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you kindly send me the link to your blog?

Regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In this post you'll find a link to the articles about Widgets and custom questions:

http://lilybiri.posterous.com/widgetsquestions-source-list

And here is another list with articles I wrote before I started blogging, some of them are about custom questions as well:

http://lilybiri.posterous.com/articles-on-advanced-actions

Lilybiri

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources