Skip navigation
frodo48
Currently Being Moderated

photoshop elements 10 question

Aug 7, 2012 12:26 PM

How do I transfer more than one album at a time from elements 10 organizer to a DVD. I would like to put mulitple albums on a DVD.

Thank you.

I know how to transfer to the DVD But I am only able to transfer one album to the DVD and it is not a space issue with the DVD just not knowing how to transfer more than one album.

Replies
  • 99jon
    12,852 posts
    Jan 6, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 7, 2012 3:49 PM   in reply to frodo48

With Windows you can select all the files in Albums and from the menu click:

File >> Export As New

Browse to your DVD (read+write for burning multiple sessions) and select file type e.g. jpeg and quality.

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 7, 2012 5:44 PM   in reply to frodo48

In the Organizer's Preferences...Files, ensure that "Enable MultiSession Burning" is checked. 

Ken

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 26, 2012 5:52 AM   in reply to frodo48

Hey,

99jon said-

'With Windows you can select all the files in Albums and from the menu click:

File >> Export As New'

This option can't be used to move files to CD/DVD.

frodo48,

To move all of your media belonging to all albums, please follow-

1. Click on 'Find->By details (metadata)'. Select 'album' from flyout and from another flyout select the album name. Repeat this untill all albums are selected and then click on 'search' button. Now Organizer grid will show all media belonging to all albums.

2. Select all media and click on 'File->Copy/Move to removable drive'.Click on 'Next' button and then select 'CD/DVD' as destination drive and click on 'ok' button.

Please let me know if you need more info.

~Andromeda

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points