• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Class not found in the specified assembly lis

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have this problem. I upload to the production server and it can not load it there however in the testing server works perfectly.

Class EncryiptDescrypt.Cryptoryng.EncripDesencrip not found in the specified assembly list. 

The assembly that contains the class must be provided to the assembly attribute. 

The error occurred in C:/inetpub/wwwroot/sample/dell.cfm: line 12

10 :  type="dotnet"

11 :  class="EncryiptDescrypt.Cryptoryng.EncripDesencrip"

12 :  assembly="#expandPath('.\utileria\Encryptacion.dll')#"

This is my code

<!------>

<cfobject

name="Cypert"

type="dotnet"

class="EncryiptDescrypt.Cryptoryng.EncripDesencrip"

assembly="#expandPath('.\utileria\Encryptacion.dll')#"

/>

<cfdump var="#Cypert#">

I already test anocther dot net object and not works too.

I already uninstall CF NETIntegration services and framework and reintall them again, and the problem still there.

I have Win 2008 R2 64bits  and CF10.

These are the logs

CF server log

----------------------------------------

"Error","ajp-bio-8012-exec-1","08/07/12","19:04:06",,"Class EncryiptDescrypt.Cryptoryng.EncripDesencrip not found in the specified assembly list.The assembly that contains the class must be provided to the assembly attribute. The specific sequence of files included or processed is: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sample\dell.cfm, line: 12 "

----------------------------------------

from C:\ColdFusion10\DotNetService\error.log

======================

8/7/2012 7:04:06 PM

.NET exception = System.IO.FileLoadException

.NET exception message = Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sample\utileria\Encryptacion.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515)

.NET-side stack trace =    at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks)

at System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadFrom(String assemblyFile, Evidence securityEvidence, Byte[] hashValue, AssemblyHashAlgorithm hashAlgorithm, Boolean forIntrospection, Boolean suppressSecurityChecks, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFrom(String assemblyFile)

at com.jnbridge.jnbcore.ArgConverter.loadOneAssembly(String assemblyName)

at com.jnbridge.jnbcore.ArgConverter.loadAssemblies(String[] assemblyNames)

at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.DotNetAssemblies.loadAssemblies(String[] assemblyNames)

at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.DotNetAssemblies.loadAssemblies(String[] assemblyNames)

at com.jnbridge.jnbproxy.JNBProxy.Main(String[] args)

.NET inner exception = System.NotSupportedException

.NET exception message = An attempt was made to load an assembly from a network location which would have caused the assembly to be sandboxed in previous versions of the .NET Framework. This release of the .NET Framework does not enable CAS policy by default, so this load may be dangerous. If this load is not intended to sandbox the assembly, please enable the loadFromRemoteSources switch. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569 for more information.

.NET-side inner exception stack trace =

-------------------------------------------

Do you know If I need some permissions on production server? I tell you, the cfm page is running perfectly on the testing server.

I can't find the solution.

regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2012 Aug 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the solution!!!

37down vote

I was able to fix this error by finding the assembly DLL in Windows Explorer, right clicking, choosing Properties, and then pressing the "unblock" button. The DLL has a stream that is marking it as an external file - and by clicking unblock you remove that designation.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3007190/vsts-2010-sgen-error-could-not-load-file-or-assembly-exce...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation