Skip navigation
alecdoc
Currently Being Moderated

Recording audio and video while *ppt presenting

Aug 10, 2012 5:11 AM

how to remove a recording box from the screen while presenation with audio?

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 13, 2012 10:06 AM   in reply to alecdoc

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums,

Which version of Adobe Presenter and MS Office are you using ?

Are you trying to record a Slide Show of Powerpoint Presentation  (F5 from MS Powerpoint) ?

Thanks,

Vikram

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 23, 2012 12:41 PM   in reply to alecdoc

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in response

I can't see the image, can you try uploading a screenshot (Using the Forums Menu Bar )

Untitled.png

Thanks,

Vikram

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 28, 2012 12:21 AM   in reply to VikramGaur

Hello, Vikram

My name is Artem, I am alecdoc's colleague.

So, what do we need:

We want to create presentations with audio (voice) and menu, like on the picrure below:

presentation_screenshot1.jpg

To create such a presentation we used "Audio record" in Adobe Presenter 8 menu.The picture below shows how we do it:

presentation_screenshot2.jpg

But actually we need to show the presentation to the audience (like we do by pressing F5) and to record at the same time.

Because while recording in "Audio record mode" the speaker can not switch slides by pressing right button or space or with wireless presenter.

And also the recording box hides some part of the screen what is unacceptably for us.

So, the question is: how can we demonstrate and record (saying "record" I mean creating file like on the first picture with automatically created titles of slides, menu, audio etc) presentation at the same time?

Sorry for my poor English.

Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
  • Jorma Jennings
    1,850 posts
    Jul 5, 2007
    Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 28, 2012 10:12 AM   in reply to luutii

This is not the intended workflow for Presenter. Presenter is intended to allow you to pre-record your content for on-demand delivery.

I would recomend using something like Audacity, http://audacity.sourceforge.net/, to record the audio in the background while the speaker is talking through the presentation. Then you just split the audio files into unique files per slide, and import them into presenter. Then associate any animations with the lecture and publish it out as a Flash presentation.

Another option is to load the PPT presentation into a Connect room and then use the Connect room to record the lecture and progress through the presentation.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points