Skip navigation
phppGrande
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Acrobat fails to redraw when resizing the window

Aug 10, 2012 11:19 AM

Tags: #resize #redraw

Hello Acrobat users

whenever I resize the window of acrobat, it fails to redraw the content and keep showing the document in the same "screen-pixels-position",

if i make it bigger, the "gained" part of the window display the grey background and the vertical/horizontal bars do not move to the border of the screen

if I make it smaller, the vertical/horizontal bars got lost and part of the document is not showed

The only way to walk around this issue I have found so far, is to go full screen (Ctrl + L) and return, then the window came correctly displayed. At least up to the next time i resize the window

I search for similars, and the only thingI found is :

http://www.displayfusion.com/Discussions/View/adobe-acrobat-8-window-r edrawing/?ID=6df6bace-6ab6-4ab6-a065-22e339eaddbb

but this refers to the case of using DisplayFusion (a multiple screen management thing) wich I do not have installed.

Therefore, what be provoquing this missbehiviour ?

Nevetheless I use only the laptop screen, or I have an external monitor conected. It fails the same

PC is a Lenovo W500 with standar drivers and windows 7

Only things I have installed that "could" conflict are Rainmetter and the soft for the Bamboo tablet. Otherwise, tipical software.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 14, 2012 11:40 AM   in reply to phppGrande

Hello,

I have the same problem, or so it seems.

anyone know a solution?

thank you very much

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 14, 2012 12:05 PM   in reply to phppGrande

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 12, 2012 3:15 AM   in reply to phppGrande

Which version of Acrobat are you using ??

I am not able to see any such problem, I have Acrobat 10.1.4 installed on my machine.

You should update your Acrobat installation to latest version and if even then problem exists, please share the PDF file with which you are facing the issue.

Thanks.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points