• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Not Working

New Here ,
Aug 11, 2012 Aug 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After applicated said that flash was not working, uninstelled existing flash, installed flash from Adobe site, loaded successfully. Tried the application again, said flash did not exist on my system. Tried your check flaSH SOFTWARE, IT SAID NO FLASH PRESENT, YET I STILL HAVE THE SCREEN WHERE IT loaded aok. Don't know what to try now???????

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system, version & edition?

What is your web browser?

What is the software that claims Flash is not installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

All I can tell you that I was using internet explorer to sign onto the New York Times and where a picture was to display it told me that (can't rember wording) the Flash Player was not available and offeref me the option to load Flash Player, which I did. Part way through the loading it informed me that I had a later version loaded and (don't rember again) how to proceed which I did. Said every thin was loaded successfully.  Signed onto New York Times again, got same message. I then uninstalled Flash Player software program from my system. Then loaded Flash Player from Adobe. It load AOK. Signed my computer off and then brought it up again. Signed onto New York Times again and got same message. No Flash Player. I used the Adobe program to ensure that i had a copy of Flash Player. According to Adobe check system, I was suppose to see some type pictures, I saw none, Adobe Flash Player was loaded successfully, and it was in my list of software programs. I signed off my computer and came back about 3 hours later and signed onto the New York Times website and BEHOLD, the Picture came up ok, FLASH PlAYER was working. Don't know why.  In the 3 hours I was off, I took it to my computer EXPERT and he did all the things that I had dine and could not get Flash Player to work. During the last time the computer was off, I guess MAGIC happened. Sorry i could give you all the systems info but I don't know where all that stuff is located.Thanks for asking .... Larry

[private data removed]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 24, 2012 Aug 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

I downloaded the new Flash Player update and now whenever I try to watch say a yourube video it says 'Plugin Blocked' and when I click it it tells me to download the latest version of flash to get the latest security updates. I have uninstalled and reinstalled about 20 times and i'm still having the same problems!

I'm using a Macbook Pro

Safari Version 6.0 (7536.25)

Mac OSX 10.7.4

Can Anyone help?

Thank You

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 26, 2012 Aug 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please go to the following folder: Library/Internet Plug-ins

Do you see Flash Player.plugin there?

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 27, 2012 Aug 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jumpsuidfreddie - please select Safari's Help->Installed Plug-ins menu and then search for Shockwave Flash.  What version is listed as being installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2012 Aug 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem has been resolved. Thanks for your suggestions.

Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2012 19:36:05 -0600

To: larrytomi@msn.com

Subject: Flash Not Working

Re: Flash Not Working created by Chris Campbell in Using Flash Player - View the full discussion

@jumpsuidfreddie - please select Safari's Help->Installed Plug-ins menu and then search for Shockwave Flash. What version is listed as being installed?

Replies to this message go to everyone subscribed to this thread, not directly to the person who posted the message. To post a reply, either reply to this email or visit the message page:

To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit the message page at . In the Actions box on the right, click the Stop Email Notifications link.

Start a new discussion in Using Flash Player by email or at Adobe Forums

For more information about maintaining your forum email notifications please go to http://forums.adobe.com/message/2936746#2936746.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines