Skip navigation
arc26.2
Currently Being Moderated

Acrobat Pro 9 Mac link

Aug 13, 2012 8:34 AM

Tags: #acrobat_pro_9

I'm looking for a direct link to download Acrobat Pro 9 for Mac.

I've purchased a new laptop and I have no disks for the software since I purchased only a code. According to the forums a download link should show up under "my orders", but this is not the case. I've also tried most google links available (usually windows vrs) and read every related post on this forum I could find. Adobe support won't let me chat with them to get a link without purchasing a support contract - just to download my own software.

I'm hoping that someone can direct me to that one mystery link I can't seem to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 13, 2012 10:13 AM   in reply to arc26.2

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 9, 2013 1:51 PM   in reply to Mylenium

I also have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. For a long time now, I haven't been able to update it. After I update, I get a message telling me the update can't be applied b/c the application contents were modified since the original installation. It tells me to reinstall, but I don't know where to go to get the software, since it doesn't appear to be on the site. I don't want to pay for a new version of Acrobat yet.

I tried the above link with the direct download, but I cannot find Acrobat 9; only Acrobat X and XI. It must have been removed since this post was written.

Is there somewhere else on the Web that I can get this software download currently? 

Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 9, 2013 3:12 PM   in reply to sandblasta

You can find the link to download Acrobat 9 at http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html.  Please make sure that you complete the Very Important Instructions section prior to scrolling down the page and clicking on the download links.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 8:22 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

I'm only seeing a Windows version of Acrobat Pro 9 at that site, Jeff. Where can I find the Mac version? Thanks.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 8:30 AM   in reply to awallot

There's no Mac download link for Acrobat 9 Pro at that URL.

That URL provides links to Adobe Trial versions.

I understand from previous posts in these forums that Adobe never released a Trial version of Acrobat Pro 9 for Mac - hence no link.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 10:34 AM   in reply to John Waller

Correct it wasn't until the release of Acrobat XI I believe where we first offered a trial version of Acrobat Professional.  If you choose the download option at the time of purchase then please see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1006208?tstart=0&promoid=KBHJQ for information on how to download the software from your account.

My apologies if this caused some confusion from my previous response.  I thought you were facing problems locating the CS5 page.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 10:45 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Ok, but I'm having the same problem as the frst poster. Upgraded computer, Acrobat Pro 9 didn't migrate. Need the link to download. Can't go to my account, because this is for my work computer, so it's not under my account. (huge bureaucracy, likely purchased in bulk from some finance person in another buidling.) But I DO have the apprpriate serial number. Just need a link.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 10:55 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

But I am a mac user and I have Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro. So I purchased the software in the past, and I am just trying to update it.

The problem is that I can't seem to get the update anywhere.

This is pretty frustrating: I paid for this product, and I've put up with the alert messages to update my Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro for quite a while now, so I deserve to be able to update it, don't you think?

Please let me know what I can do.

Thanks!

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 11:08 AM   in reply to sandblasta

We no longer have replacement media available for Acrobat 9.  Sandblasta it sounds like you may have purchased a downloadable version in the past.  Which country/region are you in and I would be happy to look up our customer service number for that country/region.  If you previously purchased a downloadable version from Adobe then our support team should be able to re-enable the download under your account.

Awallot if you are part of a large organization then it is likely your company purchased a volume license of the software.  In this case then the software may still be available at https://licensing.adobe.com/.  You will need someone who is authorized to be able to log into the account and retrieve the software.  It is likely best if you work with your I.T. or purchasing department depending on your companies organizational structure.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 11:32 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Sounds great - I'm in New York.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 26, 2013 11:45 AM   in reply to sandblasta

Sandblasta our support number for US and Canada is 800-833-6687.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 15, 2013 6:31 AM   in reply to Jeff A Wright

Hi Jeff,

I'm in the same boat. I purchased a downloadable version in August 2010 using a U.S. credit card and address, although I live in South Africa and did my download there. I have a new 2013 MacBook and the software did not migrate.

Can you please assist? I also have my original serial number available.  (Note, I am still in South Africa.)

Yours,

David Kevin Sherman

Message was edited by: sherman.kd

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 15, 2013 8:52 AM   in reply to sherman.kd

Sherman.kd if you order is not showing as being available for download please contact our support team at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 1, 2013 11:41 PM   in reply to arc26.2

Try this link and read the download instructions on top of the page.

There you can find Acrobat 9 Pro download links for Mac in these languages:

English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese

http://www.supporthero.de/adobe_direct_download_links.php

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points