• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Volume not saving in the Window's volume mixer. Resets back to 100% [Adobe Flash Player]

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2012 Aug 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This problem is rustling my jimmies hardcore

Everytime I restart Firefox or Internet Explorer "Adobe Flash Player 11.3" always resets back to 100% in the Window's volume mixer while everything else stays put.

My Skype volume never resets after a restart, my Firefox volume never resets after a restart, my WMP/VLC players never reset after a restart. Why does this

How could something so obvious get past QA, quite frankly I think it's embarrassing for a company as big as Adobe.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2012 Aug 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you have a minute, please vote for the following bug:  https://bugbase.adobe.com/index.cfm?event=bug&id=3210127

As for working around this issue, please see the following FAQ.  In particular, you can either disable Protected Mode or revert back to a previous version of Flash Player.

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 13, 2013 Jul 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines