Skip navigation
skyrunner355
Currently Being Moderated

Edit Titles and Disc menu titles missing from programme.

Aug 15, 2012 12:51 PM

Tags: #windows_7 #premiere_elements_10

I have PE10 downloaded from disc, but when I viewed a recently purchased disc by M Jago, titled Learn by Video,  I find that most of the "titles" within the "Edit" menu on my pc, are missing. I only have "fun" displayed yet the tutorial disc shows many many more. Similarly when viewing "Disc Menu" again only one item showing. How/where do I aquire all those showing on the tutorial video?

"Clip Art" has many many images, but only 4 titles menu's  within ("Edit-Titles-fun") and 2 within ( "Disc Menu-Fun) which are Main menu 1 title, and scene menu again 1 title.

Wish I could send screen shot from my programme to illustrate my question, but unable to find a way to do this, sorry.

I'm  not very computer literate, so please no jargon, or the use of initials rather than actual words please.

Thanks.  Jon 

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Aug 15, 2012 4:10 PM   in reply to skyrunner355

When you say you "downlaoded from disc" you mean you have the boxed set and you installed the program from a disc, right?

Discs 4 and 5 in the boxed set are your extra content -- additional templates, effects, movie themes, etc. Which disc you install depends on what operating system you have. But the fine print on each disc explains which disc does what.

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 16, 2012 4:54 AM   in reply to skyrunner355

I don't know what you are doing wrong, Jon. The extra theme and templates are on that disc, and if you've installed Disc 4, you should be seeing those templates and themes in the program.

You can also download them from here.

http://www.adobe.com/special/premiereel/downloads/

|
    Mark as:
    Aug 16, 2012 7:47 PM   in reply to skyrunner355

If you're happy with our help, Jon, please mark it as helpful. Your feedback helps convince Adobe of the usefulness of this community forum.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points