Recently i installed Adobe Media Encoder CS6 , on start it showing application unable to start due this error 0xc000007b, please resolve ASAP, if anybody knows.
Adobe Media Encoder doesn't have it's own installer. Which host application did you install that bundled AME CS6?
What OS are you using? How much RAM do you have? Could you have deleted any binaries? Did you try reinstalling?
Has AME ever worked? If yes, try clearing cache.
We need more details in order to help. Even the processor info could be useful.
How large is the directoryM where AME CS6 is installed? Is it on Mac or Windows?
Also, out of curiosity, what format are you trying to encode to? Wed/Design premium has fery few codecs available.
It's installed on window 7, 150 GB space where i installed cs6. how i can sure the format, before open encoder cs6. i almost use mp4 for convert in flv. only mp4 is the format which convert very fast in adobe encoder other than AVI/MOV.
Hi, in order to find out the size of Adobe Media Encoder installation please follow the following steps:
1. Got to "C:\Program Files\Adobe"
2. Right click on "Adobe Media Encoder CS6" folder and choose Properties
3. Write down the Size that you see in the General Properties tab
Is AME activated?
What is your OS language?
Are you running 32 bit or 64 bit Win7? (Right click on my Computer -> Properties -> System -> System type)
Error 0xc000007b is usually caused by mixing 32 and 64 bit environments. You could have a driver problem or even a virus. It's really hard to troubleshoot such a problem over a user forum and I would recommend that you contact Adobe Tech Support.
I do have a few suggestions, however:
- Press Start button -> type "%AppData%/Adobe" -> Delete "Common" and "Adobe Media Encoder" folders -> Start AME
- Update your video card drivers -> restart your computer -> Start AME
- Run a virus scanner and fix the problems it finds
- Uninstall and Reinstall Web Premium
Europe, Middle East and Africa