• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Creative Cloud on back up

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I install Creative Cloud on Back up Computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 29, 2012 Aug 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just like on the primary one - download AAM, let it do its thing.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you able to clarify this FAQ statement:

On how many computers can I install the software I download from Creative Cloud?

You can install the desktop applications available in Creative Cloud on your primary computer and one backup computer, as long as they are not running at the same time. You will have access to both the Mac OS and Windows versions, so if you have a Mac at home and a PC at work, for instance, you can install your applications on both. See the product license agreements page for more information.

Does the comment "as long as they are not running at the same time" refer to just the installation of the software, the backup computer being on at the same time as the primary computer, or the adobe software running on both computers at the same time?

I own both a desktop and a laptop and often have them running at the same time so I'm concerned that this will limit me to only being able to use one computer at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install on up to two computers.  Per the EULA - http://www.adobe.com/products/eulas/#desktop you can run your CS6 applications on one computer at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2013 Jan 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry but I don't think this answer helps.  Very simply, does the expression "as long as they are not running at the same time" mean....

• We can have both computers running but only run adobe software on one at a time and adobe will automatically know and there is nothing more we have to do?
  • Or do we have to manually deactivate all the software on one computer to use it on another?

Please avoid referring us to the jargonised EULAs, can we please have a concise simple answer that us simpletons can understand?  If you could simply describe the technical process of what we have to do to be able to run our programmes on two computers it would be really appreciated.  Many thanks for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2013 Jan 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rosaibrown this topic seems to be very confusing for many users.  We have a rather long discussion on this topic at http://forums.adobe.com/message/4379859#4379859?tstart=0http:.  You are also welcome to review this discussion thread in addition to reviewing the EULA.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines