• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help transferring a domain name?

New Here ,
Aug 29, 2012 Aug 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I transfer the domain name from a paid webBasics+ BC website to a new BC webBasic trial website and push it live to a paid BC webBasics+ website?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Aug 29, 2012 Aug 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You upgrade the webBasics site and change it to a higher plan in the process, then move the domain over.

-m

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mario, I’m stupid. I do not know how to do this. I’m asking for help? I need for someone to draw out the steps or do it for me, please? John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, you need to create a webBasics+ website from inside your partner portal, upgrade this site under Clients tab within the partner portal, then delete the domain on the old site and add it to the new site.

Cheers,

-mario

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines