• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

DOWNLOAD PROBLEMS

New Here ,
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI. I NEED HELP.  I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST VERSION OF THE ADOBE FLASH PLAYER AND IT DOES NOT WANT TO WORK.  I TRIED RESTARTING MY COMPUTER AFTER MY DOWNLOAD.  I MADE SURE I HAVE THE LATEST VERSION TOO.  I NEVER HAD A PROBLEM LIKE THIS BEFORE.  CAN YOU HELP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What does "not work" mean; please explain.

And please do not post in all uppercase; it is very hard to read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2012 Aug 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had sent you a message. I hope you got it.

Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2012 Sep 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS AGAIN  Pat.

Do you think you can help me with my problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 01, 2012 Sep 01, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your information here in the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Pat.

I run Windows 7.  I have Yahoo as my browser. When ever I go to any website that needs Adobe flash player it will say I need the latest version.  I click on it and directs me to the adobe flashplayer download.  I then go through the process of installing the new updated program.  I then reboot my computer upon completion of the download. 

I have done this plenty of times in the past with no problems but for some reason it will say I dont have the latest version of Adobe Flashplayer. I double checked version software and everything.

Help me dude.  PLEASE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hope you could install Flash Player successfully. (You could see step 9 in the following document: http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...)

Yahoo is not a browser. I am assuming that you have Internet Explorer 9. Could you please check if you have disabled ActiveX Filtering by following the instructions at: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/flash-player-games-video-or.html#main_2__Disable_ActiveX_Filt...

Also, please go to the following link and let us know the version of Flash Player installed on your machine: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

HEY SUNIL

I really appreciate the help.  I got it to work with your help.  You are awesome.

thanks agaian

Fuzzi Dj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines