Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Still no way to buy extra activations under a current cloud account...

Aug 30, 2012 4:59 PM

Tags: #activation #cloud #creative_cloud #subscriptions #cloud_membership

boo! my chat today...

-----------

second(s) or longer as there are 1 customer(s) in line ahead of you.

You are now chatting with 'Vinayak'

Vinayak: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.

Vinayak: Hi David.

Vinayak: May I please have your email address registered with Adobe while I review your request?

David Weisenbarger: prolinkup@gmail.com

Vinayak: Thank you for email address.

Vinayak: I understand that you need the extra license for the creative cloud subscription, am I correct?

David Weisenbarger: yes

Vinayak: Thank you for confirming.

Vinayak: I will be glad to check and help you with this issue.

David Weisenbarger: thanks

Vinayak: May I have the order number of the subscription?

David Weisenbarger: one second

Vinayak: Sure.

David Weisenbarger: DSSY********************

Vinayak: Thank you for the order number.

Vinayak: May I know on how many systems the product is working successfully right now?

David Weisenbarger: I currently use it on one school notebook and one home pc successfully. I have a new third pc at my parents house I need to activate the software on now.

Vinayak: According to the End User License Agreement (EULA) law, it is recommended to install the Adobe Software on only two computers and that is mentioned on the End User License Agreement when installing the Software provided the Software is not used simultaneously.

Vinayak: However, you can install the Software on the third Computer by de-activating the Software from one of the older one and then install it on the new one so that you can avoid any error message while activating the Software.

David Weisenbarger: I am aware. I am actually interested in paying extra for a third activation ability.

David Weisenbarger: If not available, I will have to just buy another cloud subscription.

David Weisenbarger: it would be better to have them all under my one account

Vinayak: In this case you need to buy another subscription with the different adobe account as there is no option to buy two subscriptions in one account.

David Weisenbarger: in that case, please put this in as a feature request to buy additional activations under a current cloud subscription. I am sure many people want/expect this.

Vinayak: In this case I will provide you the link to contact the sales team over phone so that they will be glad to assist you in this regard.

Vinayak: Please click here.

Vinayak: Did you get the link?

Vinayak: Please click on the sales tab to locate the sales number.

David Weisenbarger: thank you

Replies

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points