• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find or download offline help?

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have physical media for CS6 Design Standard (Windows) and a slow, intermittent internet connection. Often it is impossible for me to access help by going online.

Where can I find or download offline help for the individual programs? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

You can get all the PDF and Online Help files from the below link :

http://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotraining/2010/08/help-documents-for-creative-suite-5-pdf-and-html.html

And yes, you can call the Local Help by pressing the F1 key but for that you need to have Adobe Help Manager(AIR application) installed.

Open Adobe Help Manager->Go To General Settings->Select "Yes" under Display Local Help Content onlyand hit done.

Launch CS6 application->Press F1 and it should open the pdf file instead of onli

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each start page for the products' online help should have a link to download a PDF version of the help.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the fast help, Mylenium!

Can you tell me how to call the local help file from the "Help" button/F1 key, instead of going online?

I appreciate your time!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get all the PDF and Online Help files from the below link :

http://blogs.adobe.com/premiereprotraining/2010/08/help-documents-for-creative-suite-5-pdf-and-html....

And yes, you can call the Local Help by pressing the F1 key but for that you need to have Adobe Help Manager(AIR application) installed.

Open Adobe Help Manager->Go To General Settings->Select "Yes" under Display Local Help Content onlyand hit done.

Launch CS6 application->Press F1 and it should open the pdf file instead of online help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, that's very clear and does exactly what I wanted.

Help Manager was already installed but, somehow, I was unaware of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines