• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Flash Player 11.4 installation via SCCM(Batch File)

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I need to install Adobe Flash Player 11.4 on 150+ Computers via SCCM

I am trying to run batch file in SCCM but doesn't work.

It says Program has started in reporting but nothing happens and eventually failed saying -> run time exceeded

SCCM program-> i m just calling ->

commandline --> flashinstall.bat

my code in batch file is,

@echo off

start \\sms01\source$\Adobe Flash Player 11.4.402.265\IE\flashplayer_11_ax_debug.exe /silent

start \\sms01\source$\Adobe Flash Player 11.4.402.265\Other Browser\flashplayer_11_plugin_debug.exe /silent

xcopy /y /q /s "\\sms01\source$\Adobe Flash Player 11.4.402.265\mms.cfg" "C:\windows\System32\macromed\flash\"

EXIT

Can you please help me out regarding how to run batch file in sccm

TOPICS
Ad development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK , I just deployed flash player here and it ran like a charmy .

1 - Download the last version of flash ( msi )

- Go to this URL and Download the msi file : http://www.adobe.com/au/products/flashplayer/distribution3.html

2 - Create a "install.cmd" file  .

- Create a folder , place the flash player msi file there ( install_flash_player_11_plugin.msi) . Inside this folder , create a file with the name "install.cmd" . Open this file and add the follow lines  :

msiexec /qn /norestart /i "%~dp0install_flash_player_11_plugin.msi"

exit /B %EXIT_CODE%

Salve and close the file .

I assume that you know how to create a package  / program .

3 - Create a new package

- After create the packge , create a new program for the package . In command line field , click in browse , make sure that you list "all files (*.*)" and click at install.cmd . Select the msi file (install_flash_player_11_plugin.msi) on "Windows Installer" option  . also , make sure that "Run with administrative rights" is selected on "Environment" .

Thats  should be enough , let me know how it go .

Cheers ,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2013 Mar 07, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi harsh5094,

Did you ever get this working. I am looking for the same thing.

GuillyAU gives me some ideas, but still does not do exactly what you asked.

I would like a single command or batch file that will install both the Active X and Plugin versions of Flash Player (exe or msi - whichever works best), and also copy the mms.cfg file to the destination PCs (If not already there).

I was also going to copy the mms.cfg file to both 32-bit and 64-bit directories, instead of just the 32-bit one you mentioned in the OP.

Currently I have a separate Package for the Plugin and Active X installers, and deploy the mms.cfg file through GPO.

It would be good to have it all install in the single package.

I could possible even include AIR and Shockwave in the same script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines