Skip navigation
Trobaud
Currently Being Moderated

Adobe Shockwave Flash Player crashing

Sep 16, 2012 8:13 PM

Tags: #adobe #flash #crashing #player #shockwave

My Adobe Shockwave Flash Player crashes every time I play a Zynga game on it.  I uninstall it & reinstall it each time & I am tired of it.  I have talked to other players who have the same problem.  Do we need to find another flash that works well with games?  Any suggestions are appreciated.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 16, 2012 11:39 PM   in reply to Trobaud

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

What is your Flash Player version?

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,456 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Sep 18, 2012 2:08 PM   in reply to Trobaud

Let's try this:

First, type "about:flash" in Chrome's address bar and post the contents of the page that is displayed.

Next, let's try using the system's version of Flash Player using the instructions outlined here:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/enable-system-flash-player-goog le-chrome.html

|
    Mark as:
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 18, 2012 3:44 PM   in reply to Chris Campbell

Hi chris.

I have a microsoft windoes xp 32 bit intel laptop.

I have recently upgrated the newest version of flash . player 11.4 it says.  But it keeps crashing my computer everytime I load a web like facebook/youtube/ mtv.  Just bout every browser I've blamed the web browser for this crashing problem! I am currently using firefox the most lastest version. Will you guys pleaseeeee fix this crashing problem so I can enjoy youtube and all there wonderful websites again with no problems. This flash player came out yesterday but doesn't seem to help. Could I usre another flash player untill you guys fix the problem. If so what version?  They say 10.3 but apperently that doesn't help. Gah. Its so fustrating! And so you know I have reinstalled it but that didn't help either. And I did do a cleaning up on my laptop. It didn't help the freezing on the web browser. But it did help it load faster but as I said. Everything keeps freezing and crashing. Please make a newest version that wont be doing this as fast as possible. Thanks

|
    Mark as:
  • Chris Campbell
    9,456 posts
    May 4, 2010
    Sep 19, 2012 5:21 PM   in reply to Trobaud

Understood.  Can you please see my earlier reply for both a troubleshooting step and directions to get information we'll need to investigate further.

Thanks,
    Chris

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)