I am trying to use the YahooMaps component (YahooMaps.swc) in
my application. I have included it in the build path of my
1. Right-click on the project and choose Properties or open
the Project menu and choose Properties.
2. In the project properties dialog, choose Flex Build Path.
3. Select the Library path tab, and press the Add SWC...
4. Selected the YahooMap.swc
I still get "Unable to load SWC: YahooMap.swc". It is an AS
3.0 component. Any help will be appreciated.
I have followed the documentation on the site you provided.
All I have done so far is:
1. Create a new flex project in Flex Builder 3
2. Once the project is created, I try to add the YahooMap.swc
to my Flex build path.
3. Once I add the YahooMap.swc, it fails with the error
"Unable to load YahooMap.swc" in Flex Builder 3.
4. FB3 does not recognize YahooMap when I try to import it in
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Does it have to do
something with the version Y! has used to build the YahooMap.swc
and Flex Builder 3?