Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Installation Failure?

Sep 24, 2012 12:14 PM

If you see an error like this while installing Edge Animate:

Screen-Shot-2012-09-24-at-10.53.18-AM.png

Make sure you have manually uninstalled any Adobe Edge Animate preview builds before installing. You cannot have more than one version of Adobe Edge Animate.

Branched to a new discussion.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Sep 24, 2012 12:10 PM   in reply to Alec Molloy

Thanks for posting this, Alec! That is correct, you need to uninstall the Preview of Edge Animate before installing Edge Animate 1.0.

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 25, 2012 12:37 PM   in reply to Alec Molloy

I've uninstalled Edge, uninstalled and reinstalled AAM, restarted my machine and I still get the error. Any suggestions?

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 25, 2012 1:45 PM   in reply to NetSmartzWorkshop

Hey, NetSmartz-

What error are you getting?

-Elaine

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 26, 2012 7:01 AM   in reply to elainefinnell

Hi Elaine,

I'm getting the same Installation Failed error as pictured above by redesign. It  says download appears corrupted. Press Cancel, wait a few minutes and try again. (-60). I've done that and uninstalled and reinstalled the AAM and uninstalled the preview version of Edge with no luck. The download doesnt get past 1%. I'm working with my IT department to see if its a proxy issue but thought I'd post here in case there is a solution I havent come across.

Thanks,

NetSmartz Workshop

|
    Mark as:
    Sep 27, 2012 10:01 AM   in reply to NetSmartzWorkshop

Here is my update about the install - It appears that it was some network issue preventing the manager from downloading the necessary files. I believe they took the computer off the netword and were able to install Edge Animate. So I am not sure about the other users in this thread but if they still have the same issue, they could do the same and it should work.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)