Need the Medial for these two products:
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro - Volume License
Adobe Acrobat 10 Standard - Volume license
I have the key for both. All is legal, however, for some crazy reason Adobe does not allow download of previous versions of its products.
I need a link to download or a copy of ISO if anyone has it.
Willing to pay for DVD cost and shipping if needed.
Please send response to [emaill adress removed by host]
You can download Acrobat 9 Professional and Acrobat X Standard from the following links.
Please follow the steps as mentioned below as the download links would only work fom the page specified.
The workflow is :
1. Login to www.adobe.com with your adobe id and password
2. Navigate to the page : https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=contribute&loc=en _us
3. Copy and paste the links one at a time on the address bar and hit enter :
Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro English Windows
For Adobe Acrobat X Pro English Windows
4. Save the files.
5. After both the files have been saved, run the .exe file.
Note : If you enter your serial key for Acrobat X Standard into the product download for Acrobat X Pro above, you should get the Standard version and (subset) features.
Please revert in case of any issues.
Please follow my instructions carefully mentioned above.(Seems you stuck at Step 2 and did not look further :-))
Though its the Contribute download page but you have to copy the respective links of Acrobat and paste it on the browser address bar and hit enter and save the files.
Request you to please follow my instructions carefully mentioned above.
In step 4 I did mention to save both the files not to run the file.
If you run any .exe file, it would give the error that all files are not present.
Save both the files with .7z and .exe extension at the same location.
.7z is the compressed folder containing the installation files and folders and .exe file is the extractor.
So download and save both the files and then run the .exe, that would initiate the installation.
I finally managed to download it, thanks for your patience (I wonder why they don’t provide an FTP link…). However, please note the following:
- My adobe 9 Volume License key was not accepted – “invalid Serial” – This serial was provided by Adobe customer service and it is under one of the cases in my account
- Adobe 10 Pro download did accept my Acrobat 10 Pro Key, but did not accept my Adobe 10 standard key
By the way, FYI the version 10 download 7z file was not found but the exe was a full extractable file.
The installer for Retail version and Volume license is different for Acrobat 9. You cannot serialize a retail version Acrobat 9 with Volume license serial number and vice versa.
The download link given above for Acrobat 9 Pro is for retail version.
However, it works for Acrobat X. If you have purchased download version of Acrobat 9 Pro then you can login to your Volume licensing account and download it. Try the steps below,
1. Log in to your account at http://www.licensing.adobe.com.
2. On the main page, from the menu on the left, under Licenses, click Download Software.
3. If you are a contact on multiple accounts, you may need to select the relevant end user/deploy-to ID from the menu at the top of the page. Otherwise, all your available downloads appear automatically. If you have a lot of downloads, you can add a filter to help you locate the right product.
4. Click the product name to view download details.
5. You have two options for downloading your software: Download and Download Manager.
That is what I am trying to explain to you and your team all along.
I have purchased Adobe Acrobat Pro VERSION X Volume License.
I needed to downgrade my license because of a proprietary software that has not been updated to work with Version 10.
The reason I purchased a Volume license its because I am allowed to downgrade my license.
I DO NOT HAVE THE MEDIA FOR VERSION 9.
I NEED to download VERSION 9 Professional – VOLUME LICENSE!!!!
I have a similar issue. I have a license key. My laptop was wiped clean and need to reinstall Adobe Standard X but cannot find a link that works. I followed Sharon's instruction but got nowhere.
If you purchased the volume license for Acrobat through Adobe, you should be able to download the software via the Licensing Portal: https://licensing.adobe.com
If you purchased the volume license through a reseller, they should be able to provide you with the media (disc or download) that you're looking for.
Glad to help Sharon!
FYI everyone else on this thread - After confirming Sharon's volume licenses within the Licensing system (for our volume license customers), I enabled ESDs for Acrobat 9 Pro and Acrobat X Std.