Skip navigation
d_lombardi
Currently Being Moderated

Can you import 1080 60P material in Elements 11, as an example from a Panasonic HDC-TM900 camcorder?

Oct 10, 2012 5:43 PM

Tags: #1080p60 #elements_11

I will most likely output to BluRay 720 60p or whatever is the best video output format but wanted to make sure I can import my material natively without having to use another product to get it into Elements 11 for editing.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 10, 2012 6:13 PM   in reply to d_lombardi

v11 is still new, so I don't know... but here are some links that MIGHT discuss that

Importing Video http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1065281

Saving & Sharing http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1051093

Sharing for Computer http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1058237

and

Version 11 http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1071694

-and http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1075408

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 11, 2012 12:21 AM   in reply to d_lombardi

PrE11 does have a native 1080p60 preset under AVCHD NTSC. And it is not there in PrE10. So it would seem they have added support in the latest version (and that it is tested well, because it is new. )

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 11, 2012 5:14 AM   in reply to VDOSurfer

As VDO says, you can definitely use 1080p60 in version 11 without converting.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 12, 2012 2:10 PM   in reply to d_lombardi

I'm using the trial version of APE11 on OSX 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard) and importing 1080p60 MTS "PSH AVCHD" files from Panasonic Lumix FZ200 very nicely.  The highest quality progressive export appears to be 1080p30 MPEG-4 15 Mbps (Quality Slider at max 5) which I put on USB for sneaker-net to my TV.

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 13, 2012 1:21 PM   in reply to d_lombardi

Yes, actually I am very pleased with APE11 compared with my old workflow for 720p to my TV and to Blu-Ray.

APE11 directly imports the 1080p60 AVCHD, *natively edits*, exports a 1080i 30Mbps format which looks great on my HDTV via sneaker-net or TivoHD, ****AND*** it burns Blu-ray disks with menus and chapters without messing with Toast.  (It doesn't make me like Adobe the company any better, but since Cyberlink PowerDirector is not available for Mac, I'm going to be enjoying APE11.)

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 31, 2012 9:27 PM   in reply to VDOSurfer

>>"PrE11 does have a native 1080p60 preset under AVCHD NTSC. And it is not there in PrE10"

I've been searching 3 or 4 hours, all over the internet  for the answer to the  Q:

Does PrE11 support 108060p ?

THANK YOU!

(And you're right, it's not there in PrE10.)

Paz

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 1, 2012 5:21 AM   in reply to _Paz_

As VDO Surfer and I both pointed out in our very first responses to this thread, yes, it does.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 2, 2012 8:32 AM   in reply to Steve Grisetti

Ah, GMTA!!!

I downloaded Premiere Elements 11 last night ...WHAT a clean interface!  (whisper - I think I LIKE IT, but where did all that clutter go and does the program still have all the functionality of version 10?)

Anyway, I successfully imported a 1080p/60 camcorder file and uploaded it to YouTube.

Next I added to 1080i/30 camcorder file to the first 1080p/60 file and was able to upload the combined, different specs files to YouTube as well.

My DSLR, Canon 7D shoots 1080p/29.something files.  Hopefully all of these can be combined...and burned to discs.  But if so, will all the combined footage be reduced to 1080i?  And if combined footage is reduced to 1080i, does that mean it could not be burned on a BluRay disc?

thanks,

Paz

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 2, 2012 11:15 AM   in reply to _Paz_

Experiences may vary.  Mine is that "burning to Blu-Ray" causes your work to render in the 1080i Blu-Ray default.

If you want to retain 1080p, you can render to a "computer file".  Share>Computer>AVCHD and pick MP4-H264 1920x1080p 30.  Then poke the "Advanced" button, change the frame rate to 59.97 or 60 and save it as a new preset. Your output will be p60 with about the same bitrate as the original.  There is a lot of under the hood magic going on when a variety of input media is mixed and then rendered to a chosen format.

You can copy the new p60 file to various media for playback.  My favorite is on a WD TV media player.  Some BD players will play the file as "data" on a DVD or BD disk.  Some also accept the p60 files on USB thumb drives.

Is it worth it?  Depends.  Most of our video product is shared for viewing on a variety of devices.  The p60 output may view better on monster TVs, but little else.  So, as I started, experiences vary.

PrE11 does seem to provide all the "sharing" choice that are useful.

Bill

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 3, 2012 9:25 PM   in reply to whsprague

Thank you for the information, Bill.

When I bought the series "Planet Earth", I remember reading reviews that said the BBC version, at 1080p was much higher quality than the American version, at 1080i.  It would be interesting to have copies of both to be able to compare.

Paz

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 25, 2012 7:52 PM   in reply to d_lombardi

Hi, I have been trying to import 1920x1080 60i files into PRE 8 for native editing for some time. I have studied at lenght the various threads but still came up with a "red line" on my import attempts. I really wanted to import 60P but it is clear that no versions before PRE11 supported this. Sooo - when I saw

2. VDOSurfer,

Oct 11, 2012 1:21 AM in reply to d_lombardi

PrE11 does have a native 1080p60 preset under AVCHD NTSC. And it is not there in PrE10. So it would seem they have added support in the latest version (and that it is tested well, because it is new. )

and

Steve Grisetti 

Oct 11, 2012 6:14 AM in reply to VDOSurfer

As VDO says, you can definitely use 1080p60 in version 11 without converting.

--- I was very excited. I have downloaded a trial version on PRE 11 to test my files for input and native editing. When I look at the presets under NTSC AVCHD I see a total of 7 presets. The first three are for AVCHD LITE 720p (including AVCHD LITE 720pp60)  and the last two are for HD 1080i 30. The two others are for Full HD 1080i (Time base: 29.97 fps).

In NTSC  AVCHD ( or any of the other preset categories) I cannot find any 1080 60P presets.

Can you advise what I am missing. or where I need to look?

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 12:19 AM   in reply to Plainsman09

In which language is Premiere Elements 11 installed on your machine? I am asking this because I think the language definitions in the sequence preset file do not match according to another thread. SO I checked and have modified the preset file to include them (I essentially copied and pasted the contennts from another preset that is working for you - AVCHD Full HD 1080i 30 and copied the other "required data" from AVCHD 1080p 60 preset file. The frame rate and the resolutions etc at the bottom of the preset)

The file thus genaeated is shared at

AVCHD 1080p60 preset: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fszc8wytppvx56c/Test_1080p_60.sqpreset

AVCHD 1080p50 preset: https://www.dropbox.com/s/su2gkroepcq5b1r/Test_1080p_50.sqpreset

Copy and paste this in the mentioned location:

For 1080p60 preset: Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 11\Settings\SequencePresets\NTSC\AVCHD folder and remove the original preset for AVCHD 1080p 60 from here and place it on your desktop.

For 1080p50 preset: Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 11\Settings\SequencePresets\PAL\AVCHD folder and remove the original preset for AVCHD 1080p 50 from here and place it on your desktop.

Launch Premiere Elements now and then see if this is shown in File -> New Project - NTSC/PAL AVCHD section

Just an educated guess. I see that on doing this, I can see the preset file. So I have done something right, but I am not sure how to test this without footages of these presets. Maybe I can generate the video footages with these properties from Premiere Elements 11 itself, but have not tried.

Let me know how this goes. This is not destructive as far as I know so you can always revert to the earlier settings by copying back the ones from the desktop into the respective folders.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 6:32 AM   in reply to VDOSurfer

VDOSurfer, Thanks for the very quick response. An update. Premiere Elements 11 is installed with English (the default). I followed your instructions and things seem to be working! There was a AVCHD 1080p60 preset originally installed in the Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 11\Settings\SequencePresets\NTSC\AVCHD folder, but it was not appearing as an option in the  in File -> New Project - NTSC AVCHD section. I changed the name of the original AVCHD 1080p60 preset (just to save it). I copied the new preset file you provided into the Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Premiere Elements 11\Settings\SequencePresets\NTSC\AVCHD folder. The new AVCHD 1080p60 preset now appears as a option and when selected loads and plays 1920x1080 60P files without a "red" render line (or a yellow line either). I will do some more testing (editing, burning), but things seem to be working. (I don't understand why the original AVCHD 1080p60 preset didn't show up.) Thanks you so much!

I do have a follow on question, if I may. I have done other testing with 1920x1080 60i, 1440x1080 60i and STD 720x480 to verify that I know how they work. I could be provide the details, but the results seem to be as expected. All settings imported all file types but some show with a "Yellow Line" at the "rendering position" (not a Red Line). My question is, can you tell me what the yellow line means and its implications when it appears. Thanks for everything.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 6:37 AM   in reply to Plainsman09

For more detail on the "yellow line," see the link in this article: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3484339#3484339

Once, PrE only had no line, red line or green line. Obviously, the yellow line came over from PrPro, which has had that, since CS 5.

Good luck,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 7:58 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt wrote:

For more detail on the "yellow line," see the link in this article: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3484339#3484339

Once, PrE only had no line, red line or green line. Obviously, the yellow line came over from PrPro, which has had that, since CS 5.

Good luck,

Hunt

Bill,

Your link is to an article with a link to another article that finally explains it -- in detail.  It says that project presets are there so that the person doing the editing can preview his/her work as they are doing it.  In other words, if your monitor window shows what you are doing, the project preset is "good enough".   From the article:  Rendering of previews is only for preview purposes. Preview files will not be used for final output..."

The article makes the case that the word "render" needs some help!  ".... it’s common but confusing and misleading jargon to refer to rendering of previews as rendering all by itself. Rendering for display, rendering for final output, rendering for previews—these are all valid uses of the word "rendering". Don't fall into the trap of using this general term to refer only to the specific case of rendering for the purpose of creating preview files for real-time playback."

So, when the question of "Do I have the right project preset?" comes up, the answer is "If you can see what you're doing in the preview monitor window, you have an acceptable project preset."  If you can't see what you are doing you can try other project presets or get a stronger computer. 

Anybody reading this needs to know that Adobe has taken this confusion out of the hands of the user (mostly!) in version 11.  If you read the instruction, it will tell you that when you insert the first clip into the timeline, PrE11 picks the "preset" for you.  Don't mess with it and don't worry about it.  "Rendering for preview" and "rendering for final output" are separate functions.  Project presets seem to have no effect on final output.  That is what the "Share" presets are about.

Bill (a different one)

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 8:22 AM   in reply to whsprague

Yes, Adobe has made strides in helping with the Project Preset. Starting with PrPro CS 5, a function was added, whereby one could Import a Video, then drag it to the New Icon, in the Project Panel. A New Sequence would then be created, to match that material. As PrE does not have Sequences (think unlimited Timelines in a single Project), it took a bit, for a variation of that function to make it to PrE, but it did, as of PrE 11, and I find that it is very useful.

Once, one had to either know all the parameters of their Video footage, or had to use a utility, such as MediaInfo to find it all out. Then, they had to sit with a little chart, trying to find the correct, or at least the best Preset, for that footage. PrPro did make this a bit easier, especially with non-standard footage, say from a video screen-capture program, in that it allowed for a Custom Preset, under the Desktop Preset structure, where most parameters could be changed to match. I do not believe that PrE offers a full, Custom Preset, though I have filed Feature Requests for such. I assume that Adobe views PrE as a different program, aimed at a different market, and feel that the vast majority of users WILL be working with standard footage. Still, the ease of matchiing footage to Projects is a blessing in PrE 11. That should be helpful to many.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 8:46 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt wrote:

.......I assume that Adobe views PrE as a different program, aimed at a different market.....

Hunt

Launch PrE and read the list of names where Adobe gives credit to the programmers.  Then do that in Lightroom.  I don't have Premier Pro, so can't.  See if you can guess where the programmers might live and work.  Not only does it seem Adobe sees them as different programs, but I don't think the development teams share much either. 

Don't misunderstand my point.  I think the team in India makes an amazing product.  To get a computer to do what PrE11 does for less money than Microsoft charges for the "Home" version of Office is a job well done.

Bill

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 9:14 AM   in reply to whsprague

I am not sure how accurately the names reflect where an engineer is working.

For instance, several Photoshop engineers might have come from Pakistan, or India, but did their development work in the US. Not sure how it is now, or where the development teams are located (too many Adobe programs now), and after the development is done, the coding for those programs could well be done in a different office, which might be across town, or across an ocean.

Doubt that I can find it now, but going back in time, there were snapshots of the old Photoshop team having a "launch party," with many of the engineers named in those - all were in the same general office in the US, regardless of any reflection on "country of origin" - back then.

I have not seen any "office party" shots in many years, so just do not know where the various offices are located, or who works in each.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 10:04 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Bill Hunt wrote:

....I am not sure how accurately the names reflect where an engineer is working....

Hunt

I think you missed my point.  I was trying to show that the Elements products are from entirely different teams than the Pro products. My sense is that Elements may have similar features as pro versions, but my bet is they never share code.  Why would they develop special capabilities in Pro to give it away for $50 in Elements.  (It is Cyber Monday and todays price for PrE11 on Amazon is $49.99.)

I live near Redmond, WA and grew up near the Fremont neighborhood in Seattle where Adobe has offices.  There entare some great lunch spots in Fremont and lots of people from all over the world working in those places.  My home town is full of people with fascinating cultural backrounds.

That said, when you open Elements software, ALL of the names are Indian.  When I open Lightroom, there might be a few. 

To put this back on topic, the fine Indian engineers and developers at http://www.adobeindia.com/ put full 1080p60 functionality into PrE11 and made it very easy to use.  I appreciate them for that and wish I could thank them personally!

Bill

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 26, 2012 10:47 AM   in reply to whsprague

You are correct - I did miss the point.

The PrE & PrPro teams ARE different. Not sure if any code, per-se, is shared, but features have a way of flowing both ways, between the two programs.

An example is full support of AVCHD. That came earlier in PrE, before it hit PrPro, by about 2 years. [PrPro is on an ~ 18 mo. cycle, where PrE is on an ~ 12 mo. cycle.]

The capability to match the Sequence, or Project in PrE, to the footage hit PrPro in CS 5, but it took two versions of PrE, before that showed up.

Concepts and functions do seem to be exchanged, though not sure if any actual code is. In my limited interaction with Adobe engineers, it seems that most in the PrPro team, or the PrE team, know the other program. However, there have been a few exceptions. I do not know if perhaps those people moved from one team to the other, or if they just communicate enough, at some level, that knowledge of one is passed onto the other?

Glad that PrE has increased its Presets, and expect that to improve over time. Usually, it is about numbers - could be number of camera mfgrs., who add a format, or perhaps number of users, who adopt those formats. That is what happened with AVCHD. Originally, it was introduced in consumer cameras. When the numbers hit "critical mass," PrE added support. It still took about 2 years, before PrPro's developers saw adequate numbers in pro-sumer and then pro cameras, before it was implemented.

The main reason that I added PrE to my "toolbox," was because it handled some "consumer" formats, that my PrPro did not. One was the direct Import and editing of VOB's (when they are 100% DVD-compatible), which PrPro did not support, until about the second update for CS 4. Still, when one needs support for something, that their clients hand them, it pays to have ALL of the tools handy.

Thank you for the clarification, as it just went over my head - sorry.

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 20, 2012 8:45 AM   in reply to Bill Hunt

Hi,

We have released a KB-Article for this issue which is @ http://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/kb/missing-presets-pre-11.htm l. There are presets that you will have to download that should solve this issue.

Regards,

Premiere Elements Team

|
    Mark as:
    Dec 22, 2012 10:38 AM   in reply to PRE_help

PRE_help,

Thank you for that KB Article link. That should be helpful to many.

Appreciated,

Hunt

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 13, 2013 7:02 AM   in reply to PRE_help

Dear Adobe team,

I record with my Panasonic GH3 in 50p MOV (because of the computer friendly editing compression instead of AVCHD), I als have the dutch version of Adobe Elements 11 without the 50p presets. Can you also give me a link for 50p presets (in PAL) for MOV files.

best regards,

Arjan

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 13, 2013 7:39 AM   in reply to GH3Panasonic

You can download the presets by following the instructions mentioned in the link and then create a project with that preset. To create a project with this preset, launch the app, go to File -> New Project and then click on Change Settings. See if this is listed in the preset list under PAL AVCHD. It should be. Select that preset and then when you come back into the New Project dialog, remember to check the "Force Selected Project Setting for this preset" checkbox. Press OK.

Import the file into the project and if the settings match, you should not get a Red line over the file in the timeline (Expert Mode). If you do, let me know the file properties from mediainfo tool (a free download).

|
    Mark as:
    Mar 13, 2013 9:26 AM   in reply to PRE_help

"I record with my Panasonic GH3 in 50p MOV (because of the computer friendly editing compression instead of AVCHD)"

I probably have this wrong because file formats confuse me, but I think Arjan is saying AVCHD is not Apple computer friendly and wants a 50p non AVCHD because he thinks it is.  Or, he has an older PC that struggles with AVCHD.  When I look at my presets in the USA version, I see nothing close.  All the 50p is under AVCHD. 

Additionally, the GH3 is brand new, and 50p MOV might be an uncommon format.

Bill

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 26, 2013 4:44 AM   in reply to PRE_help

Dear adobe team,

Half a year later I still can't find a preset for  MOV 50p fot adobe elements 11. There are no updates from Adobe. There are more people like me who want to edit in MOV 50p (that is not the same as AVCHD !!! I already have that preset downloaded but the video quality in MOV is far better, see all the reviews and discussions on the internet with people which uses the panasonic GH3). I know record all my stuff in MOV 25p because that preset is available.

It is a bit frustating 'm not alloid to post this problem at the adobe forum and I have to post it here in a discussion about panasonic AVCHD presets because that problem is solved already last year with the 50p and 60p presets!! this is a different problem!

I still hope there is someone who can help me with the preset! (I can't imagine that if adobe have a AVCHD 50p preset it is not possible to create a MOV50p preset!!!)

Help help!!

thanks for all your advices in advance

best regards,

arjan

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 26, 2013 8:45 AM   in reply to GH3Panasonic

GH3Panasonic

This is not Adobe. This is the Premiere Elements Forum where Premiere Elements users try to help other Premiere Elements users with their questions and workflows.

You might want to address your post to Adobe

Adobe Feature Request Bug Form Report

https://www.adobe.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

and/or

Contact Adobe, initially via Adobe Chat

http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?product=premiere-elements&topic=us ing-my-product-or-service

after the links opens, click on "I still need help" to bring up the Adobe Chat pop up.

You probably have already, but I would ask you to consider the difference between a file extension and the video compression for a file since you present your problem as .mov 50p. One would say, what is the video compression for this .mov wrapper format. But, I see in the case of Panasonic GH3, that Panasonic makes a distinction between

AVCHD.mts

H.264.mov

MP4.mp4

I am assuming that you have selected the H.264 and are involved in AVCHD vs H.264 as well as the container difference.

I would suggest that the PAL/AVCHD/AVCHD 1080p50 project preset should suit your video editing purposes in Premiere Elements 11 without degrading the end result...it will give you

the 1920 x 1080 space in the Edit Mode monitor

and

the Timeline will be based on 50 progressive frames per second (so you can do frame by frame editing if that is part of your agenda).

You can also create a project preset that does the same thing and appears under PAL/DSLR/1080p/ as DSLR1080p50. But I do not see the need for that.

Have you been there and done that and are experiencing problems on the video editing side of things? If so, please detail if we are talking about actual video editing/exporting results.

If not, are your problems related to the quality of the export from such a Timeline? If so, what are the specifics of the export of this Timeline? Although you may have an appropriate project preset in what I wrote above, your export settings may be suspect.

Please review and then let me know if you need clarification on anything that I have written.

Thanks.

ATR

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 26, 2013 10:12 AM   in reply to GH3Panasonic

GH3Panasonic wrote:

...There are no updates from Adobe. There are more people like me who want to edit in MOV 50p (that is not the same as AVCHD !!!

this is a different problem!

I still hope there is someone who can help me with the preset! (I can't imagine that if adobe have a AVCHD 50p preset it is not possible to create a MOV50p preset!!!)

arjan,

I'm considering the purchase of a GH3 and am a loyal fan of Premier Elements.  I wanted to experience any problems myself.

I borrowed a clip from a friend via dropbox:

One.JPG

I'm in the USA so I get to test 60p.  I opened a project at 1080p60, did not force the setting and loaded the MOV file.

Two.JPG

Note that in the red circles you can see the project presets remained the same when I put the file on the timeline.  And, you can see PrE is happy with it by the absence of any render line.

It's a short clip, but looks and plays fine in the preview window.

IMO, there is not an issue editing GH3 MOV files.

Confusing to me is labeling.  Regardless of the label, as I understand it, the Project Preset is primarily to put things together so that the Preview window functions smoothly while you do your editing work.  As long as there is no "render line" and your computer is strong enough to do the real time "encoding" for preview,  PrE is working as advertised.  In other words, it is converting your massive video data files to something you can watch while you work.

At output, it is a different story.  First you pick what you want to play your finished video on.  The output presets tune the video for viewing on YouTube, your computer, your mother's DVD player or whatever.  PrE will then take some unknown (to us users) combination of the original files and the preview cache files and make output to your specification.

If you want big files for computer view that are similar to your source, you can arrange for that.  You can set 59.93 (in may case), 50 or 25.  You can set the bitrate up to 50Mbps as well.  PrE will do it.

Three.JPG

Is the output an exact match to the input?  Never.  There is virtually no such thing as a full featured "lossless" NLE.  All 30 or so on the market do it just like PrE.  They re-encode the source, adding the editing adjustments, effects and transitions, to your chosen output source.

I see no reason that you should not be shooting your video at the best GH3 camera setting. 

As near as I can tell, the purpose of the Project Preset is to get the frame rate and resolution right for preview.  Each preset is a file with a name on it.  Putting "AVCHD" in the title is helpful for those of us amateurs that own those cameras and need a little guidance, but the file name is only a guide. 

(ATR can probably show you how to make a duplicate file with a name change.  Back in Version 10 a popular download was from a guy who made extra presets, including one one for AVCHD 108p60 when version 10 was not supposed to work for that.  It was not until version 11, that Adobe said you could do 1080p60.) 

Good luck!

|
    Mark as:
    Oct 26, 2013 3:10 PM   in reply to GH3Panasonic

GH3 Panasonic,

You have already received my comments about Premiere Elements 11 project preset appropriate for what you described as ".movp50" from the Panasonic GH3 that you want to edit in Premiere Elements 11. And, I was waiting to make sure that we had that matter taken care of before venturing into export possibilities for this Timeline content.

But since export settings model has been suggested in post 29, I wanted to point out somethings to you.

The choice of export there appears to be one to give you a H.264.mp4 1080p50 file. And, the route seems to be Publish+Share/Computer/AVCHD with Presets = ? For now, let us assume that it is MP4 - H.264 1920 x 1080p25 in your case. Then, under the Advanced Button/Video Tab, the following settings would be my choice for use in customizing the export settings

H264MP4-1.jpg

I believe "Square Pixels" Pixel Aspect Ratio is more appropriate than "Widescreen 16:9" under the circumstances.

I would go with Profile = High and Level = 5.1 instead of Profile = Main and Level = 4.2 in order to give you more bitrate opportunities. Note that with Main/4.2, the highest attainable bitrate is 50 Mbps (megabits per second), whereas with High/5.1 the limit becomes 300 Mbps. However, the higher the bitrate the larger the file size. So, you would need to find a good compromise between quality and file size. Just because you can does not mean you have to.

What is the bitrate of the original footage? The default for this particular preset appears to be variable bitrate with target 32 Mbps and maximum 40 Mbps.

We can discuss other export opportunities later if you are interested.

Please review.

Thank you.

ATR

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points