Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

I cannot print in Adobe Reader X

Oct 16, 2012 11:22 AM

I am trying to print an important tax document. The document is 50 pages and all scanned documents. When trying to print I receive error " The document could not be printed." I press OK then receive an additional error " There were no pages selected to print". Please advise.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Oct 17, 2012 5:56 AM   in reply to jwelkley

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 22, 2013 9:07 AM   in reply to jwelkley

did you ever get an answer to this - i have the same problem and no real good answers /solutions offerred by anybody - can't adobe do anything right with its updates ??

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 22, 2013 12:51 PM   in reply to jim19530404

same problems running ver. 11.01, i'm unable to print to an HP desktop printer, no on screen error messages, the printer doesnt even make a sound... when i print the same pdf to our bigger office printer, it will print just fine. if i didnt have another printer i'd be in the same boat. i would recommned rolling back to ver. 10 -> ftp.adobe.com/reader/ so you guys can get printing, adobe won't admit the last update was a huge screw up...

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 28, 2013 12:58 AM   in reply to jwelkley

I am having the same issue with XI 11.0.1

I updated on my laptop (thankfully have not on my desktop and will not be till this is resolved). My printer, drivers, and reader are all up to date. Followed the joke of instructions here http://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-re ader.html and still no luck... Seeing as my laptop is my primary computer for school work and the majority of our class deals with PDF files. This needs to be fixed.

I run Windows 7

Acrobat reader XI 11.0.1

Printer Driver last update 6/2012

Printer: Brother HL-2270DDW

I cannot print ANY reader files. When I click print it attempts to spool then says "document could not be printed" then another message says "no page has been selected"

I am able to print all other types of files to this printer (word, web, email, pictures, etc)

EDIT: Thanks html5plzkillflash, reverting back to Reader X 10.1.4 fixed the printing issue!

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points