In Share - email attachments - my default email address is not recognised - it uses an old address. In preferences - sharing - email settings - I only have two choices - Windows Mail and Adobe email service - Windows Live Mail does not appear. How do I resolve this problem?
Often works best with web mail. I know some email services block bulk email completely and I’ve only tested it with Gmail which works fine. Should also work with other web mail e.g. Yahoo and Hotmail. Before you start it will help to check your internet security settings. If they are set to High, reduce the settings to Medium temporarily. Then follow these instructions.
1. Log in to your mail provider on the web and add the following email to your address/contacts book.
2. Open Organizer and on the menu click:
Edit >> Preferences >> Sharing
3. Choose Adobe Email Service from the client dropdown menu.
4. Add your name and email address to the fields provided and click OK
5. Test the system (first use only) by selecting a photo in organizer and choosing Share >> Photo Mail then click Next
6. Choose a contact then click Next
7. Click Next Step, then click Next - the sender verification dialog will open.
8. Check you have spelt your email address correctly and hit the Resend E-Mail button.
9. Go to your inbox (also check spam) and when the Adobe mailer message is received copy (Ctrl+C) the long verification code.
10. Return to the verification dialog and paste it (Ctrl+V) into the Sender verification field and click OK. Wait for validation confirmation then click OK to continue