Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Premiere CS6 Title Problems

Oct 21, 2012 12:44 PM


I have recently switched from FCP7 to Premiere Pro 6.

I have been using it for about a month with no problem but stumbled across one yesterday.

I am working on a project which I backed up using project manager so I can continue to work on the project at home this weekend.

The problem I found was in the title tool.

In my original project I had created about 15 titles, each on I had used "New title based on current title' and just re-typed the new title to match the previous one.

When I tried this from the project backup at home the copied titles were different aspect and size to the original.

I manually adjusted the settings to match my previous titles, but when I export the film the titles are a different size again on the Quicktime.

To get round this, I had to create the new titles in After Effects and import them in which worked fine.

I'm also using standard Helvetica, so it's not a problem with not having the same font on my Mac Pro and Macbook Pro

I understand if this is a simple error as I'm a newbie to PP but would be interested in any feedback why this is happening.

Thank you



More Like This

  • Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

  • 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points