When attempting to create CHM for a large RoboHelp 10 project, the process fails with the following error:
HHA Version 4.74.8702
htmlproc.cpp(114) : Assertion failure: (pszTmp == m_pCompiler->m_pHtmlMem->psz)
There are 2400 topics in the project. Some 'out of memory' errors have recently been displayed when working on the project. I have followed some basic advice which I have found on the forums to change the path for the output file. I have also created a new Single Source Layout, and tried a variety of settings within the HTML Help Options dialog, with no success. I would really appreciate some advice. Thanks very much.
Try HHA Version 4.74.8702 in Google.
Here's one result that may apply.
See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips
Thanks for the advice. I followed the sugestions to move the project to a directory closer to the root drive, as well to use smaller folder names, but no luck getting Microsoft HTML help to compile.
Thanks very much for your replies. The path is C:\CHM for SS. There are also no spaces in the fil name. The problem was resolved by a colleague this morning - it turns out that this problem occurred using the previous RoboHelp version (Version 5), which prompted them to write a script to fix an issue with the index. After running the script, I managed to create the CHM without any problems. I don't know exactly what the script does, I'm afraid.
Europe, Middle East and Africa