Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Inverse kinematics

Nov 2, 2012 8:33 AM

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 2, 2012 8:33 AM   in reply to Community Help

is there a shortcut key available for inserting the POSE frame?  I don't see it in the listing for making a shortcut key - how would I go about that?

|
    Mark as:
    Jan 29, 2013 11:47 AM   in reply to Community Help

Some links don't work.

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 30, 2013 11:17 AM   in reply to Community Help

I am not animating for the web but for video and don't really understand or use ActionScript or runtime.  I just need an animation that I can import into and composite in either After Effects or edit in Final Cut.  It would be helpful to explain that only Graphic Symbols will play on the main timeline, not Movie Clip Symbols.  What a headache it was finding this out through other sources. 

|
    Mark as:
    Apr 30, 2013 11:21 AM   in reply to LunarSM

I'll try to help you. If you want to only create animation, then create animation, you don't have to use ActionScript for that. But how to create animations, and use of Tween etc, you will have to learn that on your own as that we can't teach you here writing text, it would be too long to explain.

But if you're working with After Effects or Final Cut then this shouldn't be a problem for you.

|
    Mark as:
    May 2, 2013 5:19 AM   in reply to mari8899

HI mari8899,

We will be fixing the links very soon. Thank you for reporting them.

Thanks,

Preran

|
    Mark as:
    Jun 11, 2013 7:38 PM   in reply to Community Help

Is there any way to save the state of all elements inside an IKArmature ? I want to record the movement (on runtime) of user's action upon an IKArmature object and played it back.

|
    Mark as:
    Jul 17, 2013 2:21 AM   in reply to Community Help

Is there a way to create/delete armature at runtime? Or split an armature into two separate or join two separate ones into a single one? For example I want to create a cutting rope simulation. So a single rope made using IK Armature, when cut should split into two halves? Can it be done using AS3 for IK?

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points