How do I update Adobe Extension Manager CS6 ver. 18.104.22.168? I got Error Code U44M1I200 after a group update attempt. Other products OK.
1. Open Command Prompt window.
2. Run command: cd %temp%
3. Run command: echo > ribs3debug
4. After that a new file named "ribs3debug" should have been created in temp folder.
5. Update Extension Manager.
6. The zipped log file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe Extension Manager CS6 6.0.X 11-XX-2012.log.gz" will be created. (X stands for a digit number).
7. Unzip this file, then paste the log content here.
William Anderson x please try updating your Adobe Application Manager. You can find the current version on our download page at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/.
Stelios Smyrullis you are also welcome to update your Adobe Application Manager but I would strongly enourage you to post your own thread or search on a similar topic. The original poster is using the Windows XP so the steps given may not be applicable to Mac OS.
It's step 5 (Update Extension Manager) that is my problem. Any self-respecting program will have an update option somewhere, such as the "About" or "Help" menu, if not on the home page itself. I can open the program, but I can't find where or how to update! Maybe Adobe's download pages have it, but I can't find it.
To Jeff A Wright
Received your post after I had responded to Carl Sun. Went to Adobe downloads. Nothing there but the search box yielded a suitable download. Installed and opened Application Manager v. 22.214.171.1242. Thanks.
There are two ways to update Extension Manager:
1. Through Adobe Application Manager:
1). Open "Adobe Application Updates" from tray area of your computer desktop (there should be a red icon there). If you can't find the red icon, you can start up one CS product, e.g., DW or PS, then click "Help"->"Updates..." menuitem to open it.
2) The "Adobe Extension Manager CS6" should be listed and checked in the new window. You can uncheck other items if you don't want to update them. Click "Update" button to apply all selected updates.
2. Manual update:
Download http://download.macromedia.com/pub/dw_exchange/extension_manager/win/A dobeExtensionManager-6_0_4-mul-AdobeUpdate.zip (You can find the link in http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/), unzip it then run AdobePatchInstaller.exe to manually update Extension Manager.
Then your next step will be to review the installation logs to determine the cause of the installation failure. You can find details on how to review the installation logs at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5 -cs5.html.
Also which operating system are you using Stelios Smyrullis?