• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error Code U44M1I200 for Ext. Mgr. update attempt.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2012 Nov 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I update Adobe Extension Manager CS6 ver. 6.0.3.48?  I got Error Code U44M1I200 after a group update attempt.  Other products OK.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 06, 2012 Nov 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of the Adobe Application Manager are you using?  Also which operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current verson is 6.0.3.48.  OS is WinXP Pro 32 bit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Open Command Prompt window.

2. Run command: cd %temp%

3. Run command: echo > ribs3debug

4. After that a new file named "ribs3debug" should have been created in temp folder.

5. Update Extension Manager.

6. The zipped log file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe Extension Manager CS6 6.0.X 11-XX-2012.log.gz" will be created. (X stands for a digit number).

7. Unzip this file, then paste the log content here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 07, 2012 Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same problem with Mac Os X 10.6.8. The error log says:

Extension Manager 6.0.4 Update

Installation failed. Error Code: U44M1P7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's step 5 (Update Extension Manager) that is my problem.  Any self-respecting program will have an update option somewhere, such as the "About" or "Help" menu, if not on the home page itself.  I can open the program, but I can't find where or how to update!  Maybe Adobe's download pages have it, but I can't find it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are two ways to update Extension Manager:

1. Through Adobe Application Manager:

1). Open "Adobe Application Updates" from tray area of your computer desktop (there should be a red icon there). If you can't find the red icon,  you can start up one CS product, e.g., DW or PS, then click "Help"->"Updates..." menuitem to open it.

2) The "Adobe Extension Manager CS6" should be listed and checked in the new window. You can uncheck other items if you don't want to update them. Click "Update" button to apply all selected updates.

2. Manual update:

Download http://download.macromedia.com/pub/dw_exchange/extension_manager/win/AdobeExtensionManager-6_0_4-mul... (You can find the link in http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates/), unzip it then run AdobePatchInstaller.exe to manually update Extension Manager.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2012 Nov 08, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Extension Manager 6.0.4 update has also now been added to the Product Update page at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/updates.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2012 Nov 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded the extension manager 6.0.4 from the Product Update page but I got a problem again.

Extension Manager 6.0.4 Update

Installation failed. Error Code: U44M2P7

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then your next step will be to review the installation logs to determine the cause of the installation failure.  You can find details on how to review the installation logs at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.

Also which operating system are you using Stelios Smyrullis?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The operating system that I am using is Mac Os X 10.7.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

William Anderson x please try updating your Adobe Application Manager.  You can find the current version on our download page at http://www.adobe.com/downloads/.

Stelios Smyrullis you are also welcome to update your Adobe Application Manager but I would strongly enourage you to post your own thread or search on a similar topic.  The original poster is using the Windows XP so the steps given may not be applicable to Mac OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To Jeff A Wright

Received your post after I had responded to Carl Sun.  Went to Adobe downloads.  Nothing there but the search box yielded a suitable download.  Installed and opened Application Manager v. 6.0.0.412.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines