Skip navigation
Brian Waldsmith 18 posts
Jun 27, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Custom command problems on Mac OS X

Nov 7, 2012 4:50 PM

Tags: #adobedrive #mac_os_x_10.8

I am seeing a problem with custom context commands in our custom connector that is also reproducible with the sample FTP connector shipped with the SDK.  I am using Adobe Drive 3.2.0.41 on Mac OS X 10.8.2

For my test I am connecting to a FTP server and attempting to run the "File Properties" command from a file's Adobe Drive menu in Finder.  When I first start Drive and connect, the command works and the "File Properties" dialog appears as expected.  However, if I disconnect, reconnect, then browse back to the file and attempt the command again, the File Properties dialog does not appear.  The Finder window does kind of "grey out" as if another dialog is about to be shown, but it never is. I don't see any kind of error messages in the CS5ServiceManager logs. 

If I disconnect, close Drive, kill the AdobeDriveCS5 and CS5ServiceManager processes with Activity Monitor, and then restart Drive and reconnect, the custom commands work again.

Has anyone else experienced these kinds of problems with custom commands on Mac OS after a disconnect/reconnect cycle?

Thanks,

Brian

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 8, 2012 9:46 PM   in reply to Brian Waldsmith

Hi

Can you reproduce this issue on Mac 10.6/10.7?

Thanks

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points