Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Multicam audio levels/meters??? - Premiere CS6

Nov 8, 2012 9:05 PM

Tags: #audio #premiere #cs6 #level #multicam #meter

Is there a way to see the audio meters while in the multicam window?

The audio plays fine but is there really no way to monitor the audio to see if its peaking or not, or what level its at, unless I stop the multicam and play it in the timeline?

Screen shot 2012-11-08 at 8.53.51 PM.png

All the source clips, all the timeline clips, all the project window clips all enable the audio levels/meters.

Why not the multicam? Seems odd.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 9, 2012 11:18 AM   in reply to DMH79

You'd normally not worry about this from the multicam window.  That's for cutting between clips.  Once that's done, you go back to the sequence for tweaking and further editing, such as CC, effects and audio.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 9, 2012 2:28 PM   in reply to DMH79

Audio is the other half of what editors deal with so I kinda do need to worry about it.

Agreed.  Just not from the MC window, but from the sequence where you can actually make changes and adjust things.

I'm starting to learn that you are the king of "that's not what I care about so it must not be important".

It's actually more often a "how can I get this job done with the tools and features that are available to me right now" kind of attitude.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 21, 2013 3:59 PM   in reply to DMH79

If you simply open the "Audio Mixer" panel you will have real time audio metering.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points