Skip navigation
ClarkeGraves
Currently Being Moderated

HTML Gallery Output error.

Nov 9, 2012 12:07 PM

Tags: #crash #bridge_cs6

I am trying to output a folder of photos into an html web gallery and getting an error.

Web Gallery Output Error: I get an error when I try and do an HTML Gallery from CS6 Bridge on Windows 7 64bit. After hanging on "generating html for several minutes I get the following error.

"An error occurred in a bridge extension. JavaScript Error (Auto-Stack Panorama/HDR:3042): Internal error."

I am using  Bridge CS (Version 5.0.1.23 64bit).

Windows 7. 64BIT on a PC.

The error occurs on large and small batches. Preview and Save commands.

Any help to get this working would be very welcome. I have rebooted to get a clean run of bridge with same results.

Thank you so much,

Clarke

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 23, 2012 11:33 AM   in reply to ClarkeGraves

I hope someone with some experience using the web stuff responds, as I know nothing, don't do social networking.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 30, 2012 11:34 AM   in reply to Curt Y

I get a similar error when trying to make a portfolio PDF using the Output features in Bridge CS6, Mac.

For me it occurs shortly after I select a font in the Overlays area. At which point when I mouse over the panel headers (such as Layout, Overlays etc.) they go solid white and cease to be collapsable. Soon after, I get the error 'JavaScript error (in InDesign:484): Object is invalid'.

I'm guessing it may be related to extensions I've disabled; will try that now.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 30, 2012 11:50 AM   in reply to AaronPDX

Nix on that. I enabled all previously disabled extensions using Extension Manager CS6 — they were all InCopy-related — and the same error occurs. I should mention the title of the error is 'An error occurred in a Bridge extension.'

Which is why it's particularly annoying that EM doesn't support Bridge anymore — no way to see which extensions Bridge uses, nor manage them.

Ah: problem solved. The default font shown was Hobo Std, of all things, and finally Bridge recognized it's a problem font and disabled it.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points