• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED [2012]

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2012 Nov 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Purchased ebook from cph.org  Downloaded Adobe Digital Editions   Can't get my book from internet cph site to computer Adobe Digital Editions library     error box states: Unable to download   Error getting license. License Server Communication Problem: E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED    tried unauthorize and re-authorizing     time zone and date correct    now what?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2012 Nov 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One possible reason is that it takes too long time between downloading .acsm file and fulfilling book, which makes the fulfillment ticket expired. The expiration time depends on the cph.org. It could be from couple of minutes to even couple of hours. You may check with cph.org.

The other possible reason is that your computer time is not correct. Please be sure that your computer is set to correct date, *time*, and time zone. I recommend you to set your computer time auto sync with Internet time server.

Good luck!

Derek

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2012 Nov 16, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error occurs if the computer time, date, and time zone does not match the time/date/zone where you are currently  staying.

Could you please check whether the computer time, date, and time zone match the time/date/zone where you are staying currently ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2012 Nov 17, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem as Phil and am also frustrated.  I have a new computer with Windows 8, have checked the time and time zone and both are correct.  I have downloaded books from my local library, but have not been able to drag them into DE.  I get the same error message.  Can somebody please help with this?  I've found no way to communicate directly with Adobe. 

My old computer ran on Windows 7 and I never had any problems with it.

Thanks

Merry Lou

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer by nancyl80532042 to be the correct one in my case.

Downloaded 7pm at night. Tried to upload books to ADE at 8 am next morning. Got this error.

I downloaded again and this time I uploaded immediately and this time it worked with no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the right solution to me tot. I was going crazy. Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2016 Jan 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem. Unauthorized and reauthorized device. My computer's Time, Date, Timezone are correct for my location. Is there some other time, date, timezone setting that needs to be in sync? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 02, 2016 Apr 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just had this problem with "licence expired" error message. I found that I hadn't dragged the .acsm file to ADE quickly enough. I had downloaded two books from the public library but had waited a couple of days to put them in ADE (and on my Kobo reader). Just now I downloaded them again and immediately dragged them to ADE and it worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got this problem too.  Date and time are correct on my computer, and I tried opening the files immediately after downloading, so that's not the cause either.  I also tried downloading from a different library, to see if it was just that particular one, but the second library has the same issue.

Seems like over time a lot of people have had this problem without any solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines