Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Acrobat ヘルプ | Flash Player が必要 | Acrobat、Reader XI

Nov 12, 2012 5:42 PM

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 12, 2012 5:42 PM   in reply to Community Help

out lookのメールをPDFに変換すると(Flash Player が必要 | Acrobat、Reader XI)のページへジャンプします。Windows: Windows 用 Flash Player インストーラーをクリックすると、(Sorry, this page is not available)のページが表示されます。このページにある Flash Player をダウンロードしてセットアップしても改善されません。AcrobatXIに必要なWindows 用 Flash Player インストーラーの場所を教えてください。

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 12, 2012 6:37 PM   in reply to kyanet

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 13, 2012 12:15 AM   in reply to gener7

You must install a special version of Flash Player for Acrobat XI (は、Acrobat XI用のFlash Playerが特別なバージョンをインストールする必要があります。)

http://www.adobe.com/go/acrobat_flashdownload_installer_win

See http://acrobatninja.com/2012/10/rich-media-and-acrobat-xi.html

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 13, 2012 2:07 AM   in reply to Dave Merchant

Well, Dave ... I am surprised. I'm running Acrobat Pro XI for Windows, and I can play a flash (swf) object that I placed in a PDF file, Acrobat plays it and does not prompt me to install a player. First I ever heard of that.

I am running the latest version of  Flash Player 11.5.502.110

And I can't locate the Japanese language version of the installer you gave either.

Weird that Adobe would not have a Japanese language Flash installer when he clicked that button.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 13, 2012 7:50 AM   in reply to gener7

If you've previously installed the NPSWF library (e.g. to play Flash content in another application) then the Acrobat XI Family will use it without asking. If you only had the Flash Player browser plugin installed, it will prompt for the additional download.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 13, 2012 12:24 PM   in reply to Dave Merchant

According to the Flashinstaller.log found in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash, it was installed when I got this computer. Anytime I download an update, the NPSWF library is updated. It looks like the installer comes with all kinds of plugins as well the NPSWF player. So best guess if Acrobat is installed for the first time between updates, the installer needs to be run.

Never knew that,but then I had Acrobat Pro 9 installed at the time.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points