Skip navigation
Currently Being Moderated

Pixelated PSD

Nov 13, 2012 11:20 PM

Hello all,

currently i'm having this problem of a logo that i would like to put in my video went pixelted after i scaled it down, a problem that usually happened when i scaled up an image but not when i scaled it down. i've tried both PNG and PSD file format and the result is still pixelated, even in project.

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 14, 2012 6:56 AM   in reply to Zaxxshoxx

Hi,

What are the Premiere Sequence settings (video format), and what are the dimensions of the graphic file? Are you scaling the graphic in PS or Pr? In Premiere Program Monitor window, is quality set to FULL? Right-click in there and check

Thanks

Jeff

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 19, 2012 5:29 PM   in reply to Zaxxshoxx

Post a screen grab, so we can see the bad logo.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 19, 2012 11:10 PM   in reply to Zaxxshoxx

Your program monitor is set to "Fit". Change it to 100% and then see how you feel about it.

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 20, 2012 9:12 AM   in reply to Zaxxshoxx

You cannot judge the quality of the image using the PP built-in monitors.  They are not designed to show you an accurate image.  You need to either hook up and calibrate a real TV to your computer for proper monitoring, or you need to export and take that to a real TV, properly calibrated.  Until that's done, there's no way to know if you actually have an issue here.

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points