Photoshop CS6 (reinstalled fresh today from Creative cloud)
Mac OSX 10.8.2
Hi I am having trouble with the type tool. it is putting all punctuation at the start of the sentance.
Example i want to type
This is doing my head in!
What i get is:
!This is doing my head in (exclamation mark at the start of the sentance)
So far I have:
Changed the language prefs from East Asian and Middle Eastern (both give the same result)
Trashed all my prefs
Checked other apps (all fine)
Used different typefaces (all act the same)
I found this screenshot on a forum that looks perfect:
Howerver my paragraph panel does not have that option.
I have read this thread: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1056427
And there is nothing there to help.
Anyone help me out with this?
You can solve this, doing as follow bellow:
Enter Type menu
-Click middle eastern feature
Then, the panel above will be activated and you can change to fix this issue when writing.
It's work for me. But its realy annoying.... Adobe should do something about, since it was working and then..... start to do this issue when typing.
- Type > Panels > Paragraph Styles Panel.
- Create new (Create new paragraph style), the button left to the delete option.
- Double click on the new "Paragraph Style +1"
- Make the changes you want and save
- Use the new paragraph style ("Basic Paragraph" is the one making problem)
This work for me