Skip navigation
renegade_
Currently Being Moderated

problem

Nov 14, 2012 5:43 AM

Hi friends, I have problem with my Adobe cs3 illustrator .Illustrator crashes and give it to me the following error "

Faulting application illustrator.exe, version 13.0.128.0, faulting module gdiplus.dll, version 5.2.6002.22791, fault address 0x0000f47d.

It happens randomly.I can work all day and doesn't crush ,but sometimes crushes after 5 minute work.Could anyone help me ?

"

Replies
  • Currently Being Moderated
    Nov 14, 2012 10:08 AM   in reply to renegade_

Your graphics driver or a printer driver is crashing, it's as simple as that. Anyway, without knowing anything about your system or what you do when it crashes, this is not going anywhere. The best advice would be to simply updfate all your drivers to whatever is the latest version or just in reverse, downgrade the drivers to something that may be compatible with CS3...

Mylenium

|
    Mark as:
    Nov 14, 2012 11:12 AM   in reply to Mylenium

What Mylenium wrote sounds quite right.

You might try working in a new user account when working with AI and see if itvstilll crashes on occasion. My thought is if there might be corrupt font that the card or driver does not like.

But you would know if you have using a font on occasion that you have not used in the past.

|
    Mark as:
    Feb 6, 2014 11:32 AM   in reply to Mylenium

Thank you Mylenium, I uninstalled the printer hp 920c software (not the drivers) and it's fine now !

|
    Mark as:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

Answers + Points = Status

• 10 points awarded for Correct Answers
  • 5 points awarded for Helpful Answers
  • 10,000+ points
  • 1,001-10,000 points
  • 501-1,000 points
  • 5-500 points