• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I uninstall CS5 when uninstaller is missing?

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I have both CS5 (web development) and CS6 (Master Collection) installed on my Macbook Pro. I would like to uninstall CS5. According to multiple internet responses, the way to uninstall is to use the uninstaller for CS5. However, the uninstaller can not be located on my computer. The common advise is to look in Applications/Utilities/Adobe Installers, then double-click the CS5 uninstaller. As I said, the installer is not there. I have searched my entire HD but can not find it. The only Adobe uninstaller I can find is for CS6, which I don´t want to delete. How can I uninstall? I don´t have the original disks available either. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tor-Eddie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2012 Nov 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the Creative Suite Cleaner Tool to uninstall CS5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2012 Nov 15, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is possible however that the use of the Creative Suite Cleaner tool may affect your installation of Creative Suite 6.  Prior to running the cleaner tool I would recommend you first uninstall Creative Suite 6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines